This is my story,
1 - Came to US on B2 (visit visa) in October, 1999. My legal stay way valid till April, 2000
2- Found an employer and in March, 2000 filed for H1B/extension of stay. Lawyer at the time told me that since we filed H1 i don't need to file any other extension of stay
3- August, 2000 received approval notice of my H1 but approval notice mentioned start date of October, 2000 rather than March, 2000 as requested in the petition and approval notice did not have the I-94 card attached with it meaning they did not change my status. Appealed the decision and got some feedback from USCIS that they will look into this. Started working for the company in October, 2000. In January, 2001 Company received another notification from USCIS but I was never provided the copy so not sure what was the decision and was told all is fine but never provided the final approval notice. When i checked case status back in January 2001 it said case approved and approval notice sent. However when I check online case status now I see following,
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Cable sent to American Consulate or port of entry notifying them of approval.
On September 7, 2001, the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified of the approval of this case. Please contact them directly if you need more information.
4 - In 2002 transferred my H1 to new company and got the approval with new I-94 card without any issues.
5- In 2004 transferred my H1 to another company without any issues and I�m with that company since then. They filed my labor, I-140 which has been approved and now ready to file I-485. Lawyer of this company wants to attach the approval notice of my first H1 from 2000 with I-94 card attached to it showing proof of my change of status which i don't have. I have approval notice without I-94 card from 2000.
6- I also left the country in 2006 and went to Canada for two weeks and then came back in the same month without any issues.
Current lawyer is fling I-485 without my first approval notice from 2000. Do you think this would cause issues or generate RFE for I-485? I heard that once you leave the country and re-enter legally all previous status issues if any are put to rest, I left the country in July 2006 and re-enter in the same month?
Please provide your input on my case...many thanks!!!
wallpaper Samsung Star Wallpapers:
Please check before posting untrue statements. So even if your application reaches the uscis on the July 3rd, but uscis enters your application to the system on August 1st, your filed date will be July 3rd. So don't worry. Make sure your package reaches USCIS in July and you will be OK.
I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.
I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.
Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.
Thank you all very much,
A lot of nursing jobs dont need a 4 yr bachelor's degree and thats why you cant use
H1B for that unless the specialised nursing jobs needs a bachelors.
Therefore (thankfully) Nurses are directly applied for Green Card EB3. However there
is significant backlog even for ROW EB3. There is lobby effort to allocate green card quota for nurses like they did in 2004.
The employer (with the lawyer help) will file I140 for you and when the PD is current you can file I485.
But since you are on F1 visa, filing I140 you might have problem with the non immigrant intent clause at the
port of entry.
2011 wallpapers for samsung star
2010 Cristiano Ronaldo Samsung Star
There is no immediate problem if you don't but looks bad on citizenship time.
IO looks suspiciously at N-400 stage
Things you mentioned are not in you control so it would be OK. But if you leave on your own then may be a problem....
Then worked in Canada for 6 years.
Currently on TN-1 Visa with 13 years of IT Program Management and IT Project Management, IT Governance and IT Audit experience.
Looking for a company willing and able to apply for Labor Certification in this short duration, so I can apply for I-140 and I-485 before August 17th.
Thank you for your information and advice.
hair samsung star wallpapers zedge.
YES WE CAN ALL FOLLOW - LETS ALL FOLLOW OUR CHILDREN - OUR HOPES FOR THE FUTURE
I was convicted of petty larceny in NY. I was convicted of disorderly conduct PENEL CODE 240.20 on 05/25/2006 in NEW YORK . The actual arraignment charges applied were 22.214.171.124.
I performed 6 days of community service. Paid some $75. After a 1 year (5-26-2007) the charges were expunged. I have disposition letter from the NY court.
When I applied for my green card in July 2006 , in the I-485 / green card file I revealed that I was charged, convicted and arrested and my charges were expunged. I got my green card in August 2007 on the bases of VAWA (Violence against women act).
Now, I have been living in Maryland for the last 3 years.(Since September 2007)
I have applied for neutralization.
I am scared that I shall not be deported or citizenship should not be denied because of my conviction which is disposed almost 4 years old.
I have no charges against me after that incident.
I am filing my tax returns every year.
Do you think I can still be denied the citizenship? Or I can be deported ?
I would appreciate your response.
hot wallpapers for samsung star
I am trying to become a member of Maryland State Chapter. I've already emailed my contact details to the owner of google-groups email@example.com
Please send me PM or contact me if you need to contact me again.
house wallpapers for samsung star
tattoo Your Search for Samsung Star
I am Hiren Working as software developer.
I have resign from company last week,
But company don't given me experience letter , relieving letter.
company simply refused my request and said to not possible.
In another company required this letter.
Also Company using illegal pirated software to make product ..
What i have to do?
What action i should take for this?
Kindly help me ...
pictures Samsung Star Wallpapers
I got a RFE for medical which I replied immediately and the current status shows
"we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done"
My PD is not current by the time I got RFE and don't expect it to be current in near future too.
Now, my questions :
1. Does USCIS send a snail mail with in 60 days regarding the status of my application?
2. Is it fair to assume that my case is preadjudicated If I don't get any further RFE's with in 60 days ?
Thanks in advance !!!!!!
dresses samsung star wallpapers
But you need little more home work as listed below.
(1) Update your profile first.
(2) Book an appointment with your lawmaker to discuss this idea.
Let me know if you want me or other to join in your meeting. If you are living in my state I will join you.
To me you are a perfect leader to lead this initiative....
Hows that ?
makeup Samsung Star Wallpapers:
Dispute through credit card if possible, just tell them you sent back the item and company did not credit the amount.
girlfriend wallpapers for samsung star
hairstyles wallpapers samsung. wallpaper
Now that you have the GC, quit worrying about expired EAD and all that crap. Enjoy the freedom and privileges of green card life. Don't worry about trivial things like EADs now.
My project is getting over, and it seems hard to find a h1b job.
I think your employer should cooperate with you by not withdrawing your I-140.