wallpaper Blackberry Bold 9700
MurthyDotCom : H1B Petitions Should be Approved for 1 Year w/out State License (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDh1pets.html)
However I am not sure if RN positions quality for a h1-b. There was a 50,000 green cards nurses category a cpl of years back for nurses because nurses do not quality for h1. However they did not extend the category.
Nursing / Nurses: GREEN CARD APPLICATION PROCESS (http://knowaboutnursing.blogspot.com/2008/03/green-card-application-process.html)
Others pls update this thread with your knowledge and Experience
2011 lackberry wallpapers iphone
Not much benefit if your current job is well paying and going well... Even though I applied for EAD, I am not planning to use it.. But just in case.. You never know WWW in US...
And when you invoke AC21.. You must have EAD in hand...
NB: WWW = Work Women Weather...
AC21 can be invoked by transferring H-1b.
I have been filed in EB2 with a priority date of Feb 26 2007.
What you guys think about the possibility of my PD getting current this year?
I know that it needs a crystal ball to predict such horrendun things like PD movement, but I am just trying to get a poll on the general feeling about the spillover this year.
Thanks in advance.
You can check out the EB3-EB2 calculations thread. You have a decent chance of getting your GC by September 2011 based on the predictions there.
I'm planning to file H1 for my wife ....
How can you file H-1B for your spouse? Please explain.
2010 the BlackBerry Bold 9700,
By saying they wouldn't adjudicate your case becase its PD is not current, I meant they wouldn't approve your case. But they will look at your case. If something is wrong, they'll correct it or send you a RFE, both of which will result in updates. If everything is all right but only your PD is not current, they will "put in suspense" your case, which will result in an update too, and send your case to some on hold shelf. When your PD is current, they'll approve your case.
thank you so much
hair BlackBerry Bold 9700 And Curve
Problem with 485 may arise later if there is RFE / Interview and you are asked for paystubs/W2 for this period.
There is certainly some risk involved to your 485. Given that RFE / Interview comes for only a small percentage, this risk is not very high. Also, RFE / Interview doesn't necessarily collapses your case, but this will be a sticky wicket in that case.
I am posting this on behalf of a friend. They (husband/wife) got their green card approval last week, however they got 2 RFEs for their 2 kids. The RFE is about a vaccine called PNEUMOCOCCAL (PCV/PPV) that's not been administered for the kids. The RFE mentions the requirement for this vaccine but the doctor deemed it as NOT-AGE-APPROPRIATE in their filed medical forms.
Our guess is that when they actually administered the vaccine about a year or so ago, it was deemed "Not age appropriate" but now upon approval, the USCIS deems it necessary. I'd appreciate it if anybody with similar experience can post as to how they handled the situation or any insights into who to talk to is also much appreciated. The family is currently not in the country and therefore their options are limited in terms of talking to or meeting someone face to face. Also they need to respond to the RFE by June 24.
hot BlackBerry Bold 9700
house 21 Blackberry 9700 themes
I've joined the Google group. I'm unable to attend Sep 18th rally due to personal reasons. But willing to help in whatever other ways I can.
tattoo girl lackberry bold 9700
We recently moved our place and we are now in a new apartment.
We have immigration matters that needs to be updated but we don't know what we should do?
The following are affected
4. I 485 related things.
My Ead and Ap has old address and the card also holds the same old address.
Could you please tell me what steps I must initiate to get this straightened out? Do I need a new EAD card? Please help me.
Thanks a ton!
Just go to online address change and do it for all your petitions.
On another note, is it true that people are getting RFEs when they do address change? Has anyone faced this?
pictures Blackberry Bold 9700 Onyx
My labor was approved by Dallas BEC on 21st June'06 and my employer received a letter to that effect by end of June.
By July 25th my lawyer had everything else in place to file the I-140 but was yet to receive the stamped ETA forms from Dallas...so she concluded the approval was lost in mail. She sent the I-140 petition to nebraska on July 26th with a copy of the approval letter that my employer received along with a letter telling the orginal approval was lost in mail. The lawyer did finally receive the original approval in the first week of August (May be the postman took a scenic route :) ). The I-140 petition was forwarded to Texas under bi-specailization. I received an automated email from USCIS case notification that an RFE was issued on sept 1 but neither the lawyer nor my employer had received any RFE letter up until last Friday (sept 15) so I pressed her to find out more. She called the Texas service center and they told her 'The RFE was not for the employer' It was for the DOL...They sent a request to USCIS for a copy of labor approval and were waiting to hear back...
Now my questions:
1. I know you will say why not ask the lawyer to sent the approval she received in mail to USCIS and resolve the issue. I thought the same but lawyer thinks it will create additional confusion and advises we wait 4 more weeks to see if they decide on the case...if not..only then send the approved ETA forms. Do you think its a wise idea ?
2. Has any one else here gone through similar situation or know some one who did ? How long does it take for USCIS to receive a copy of labor from DOL ? Since Dallas is all electronic now..shouldn't it be as simple as forwarding a screen shot of ETA to the USCIS requesting officer ?
Since EB2 dates for India a retrogrogressed badly I am not in any particular hurry but it would be great if I can atleast get this 140 monkey off my back..Thankyou
dresses Blackberry Bold 9700 os5.0
I would like to apply 140 again from a different company using the old labor and refering the pending 485 application sine i am currently on EAD using the pending 485 application.
1. Can i do that?
2. If so, what documents would i need from my company to process this.
makeup 9700 Bold Docked Panels
i have filed in the form / submitted the application for joining the google GA group. please check.
Remember we met in the rally. Your pictures are great :)
girlfriend Blackberry Bold 9700 os5.0
I got a labor substitution and filed for my I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Today was the last day to send the documents and some paperwork was missing for my wife! I missed sending the package!
Now how should i proceed?? My wife is on H1-B currently. Any ideas??
My priority date is 25 jan 05 - eb2.
hairstyles the BlackBerry Bold 9700
I am not trying to hijack your thread, thought it'll be appropriate to add it to the thread that you have started.
I will do it my self, but I need to be inform before, to avoid any mixtakes, I think is not impossible without a lawyer...
My spouse will be in India next week and would be going for her H1B stamping at the Mumbai consulate. She came here on H4 and we applied for her H1B, effective 10/2007, and she has been working since Jan08 and have all her paystubs from that date. Can you share your experience in terms of questions they ask and supporting documents they request in addition to the documents that we are required to carry.
Your reply would be appreciated