I got my receipt numbers by calling USCIS on Oct 12.
wallpaper Wallpaper is up in aby#39;s room
ask for paul herzog.
This firm is expensive but good.
I am pregnant by 5 months. I have following questions :-
- Can I apply for Medicare benefits. By applying Medicare benefits I will get free milk,baby food and medical treatments.
- By applying Medicare does it affects my husband green card process or in future citizenship.
Thanks for your time and efforts to answer my questions.
I am not sure about the Green Card and Citizenship is required... but to get the Medicare Benifits your Anual income should not exceed by certain amount which is set by State Department...check that.
2011 Lucky: Tiffany Palmer holds
2010 Getting Lucy#39;s new room ready
I am currently on my first OPT which expires in June second week. The company which I am working for is an everified company, hence I applied for my STEM extension last week(I did not get the receipt of confirmation/the new OPT STEM extension card till now). As the STEM extension rules say that we can work for a maximum of 180 days without getting out OPT card, I thought its fine and hence applied a little late.
The problem here is that my company is getting acquired by another company(this company is not e-verified, but they are planning to get everified, don't know when). It is still in the process of acquisition and the deal is expected to close by July. As this company is not everified(as of now) I cannot work for this company after my first opt expires, till it gets the everified status. As is a general phenomena that when a bigger company acquires another company, some cost cutting might happen.
I have a few questions.
1) Do you guys suggest applying for a H1B, with my current company (The problem is that even if my current company applies H1B, I cannot work for the new company as my H1 will be in processing and the new company is not everified, and I would be out of status. I cannot face this situation if the new company gets everified status before my first opt expires, but I am not sure if this is going to happen).
2)If I file my H1b and the new company decides to not take anyone from the previous company, then my opt would have been canceled as I have applied for H1, and I would not also get H1.
3)If I get my H1 approved before we get removed, I would have only 1 month(grace period between H1 jobs, I assume) to get a new job and transfer my H1.
4)Also I dont know if I apply for H1 during the time of acquisition, I am kinda confused what happens with the processing.
I am really sorry if there is a similar post, but I could not find any. Also I could jolt down only the above scenarios. Please help if there are any other scenarios I missed out.
Thanks in advance.
I got a used Tamron 90mm, and let's just say that the build quality does not inspire confidence - however, the image quality is excellent. From what little I've seen of the Sigma 105mm macro (and from the many images that the members here have posted), it appears to have a bit better build quality and fine image quality as well. The Nikon macro is not going to be much better, if at all, in image quality than these, and you will pay dearly for the brand name. The one macro lens to avoid, however, is a "Phoenix" macro that only goes to 1:2 (that means that you can't get enough magnification for most small insects and flowers to fill the frame) and is most likely more cheaply built than my Tamron. Almost every other macro lens goes to 1:1 these days, and you can get the nicer ones used from KEH for not much more, so there's no reason to buy not-so-ideal lenses that you'll outgrow in no time anyway.