Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shirt Template Psd

images house lank t shirt template Shirt Template Psd. blank t shirt template psd. PSD Blank white T-shirt
  • blank t shirt template psd. PSD Blank white T-shirt



  • thomachan72
    09-29 03:12 PM
    I would consider it a waste of time.
    You seem to have some misconceptions. I am not a client of the lawyer mentioned, don't owe her anything and asked you for another suggestion. I don't know why you are being negative on this one.
    I deleted the lawyers name from the original post, so you can stop with the conspiracy theory.
    I work in technology not a law firm.
    tonyHK12 appreciate your inputs. We are already united. IV has several thousand members and has conducted several campaigns. The leaders are very capable persons also. You have put forward a general idea but this has been debated a great deal. What is the purpose of even a poll when it is absolutely clear that everybody in this group would welcome a bill solely for reducing backlogg? The question is how can we get the legislator to write and introduce such a bill and then how to get it to pass. Who will support such a bill? Your desire is similar to everybody else in this group but until there is a definite strategy which is different from what has already been tried there is no point in just creating discussions foccussed on desires.
    First think out a strategy and put it out. Others will then coment or join it.
    Putting out vague goals like "we need a bill" is of not much use. the question that you need to answer is "how?"





    wallpaper blank t shirt template psd. PSD Blank white T-shirt Shirt Template Psd. Perfect template - PSD tee
  • Perfect template - PSD tee



  • pine_lan
    04-18 04:05 PM
    h1-h4-h1





    Shirt Template Psd. tattoo lank t shirt template
  • tattoo lank t shirt template



  • karl65
    04-04 09:24 PM
    Most of the approvals in in April are from TSC. Hope NSC will catch up soon. good luck everyone

    I HAVE GOT MY APPROVAL TODAY (30 MINUTES AGO) WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY.......I HOPE MORE EB3 APPROVAL WILL BE COMING AFTER MINE......





    2011 Perfect template - PSD tee Shirt Template Psd. lank t shirt template psd.
  • lank t shirt template psd.



  • willwin
    10-15 04:23 PM
    So you will be on H1 till conclusion. Best Luck.


    Yes, I dont really see that as a problem right away (though I am aware of the risks!). I have completed only 4 years of my H1B and with approved I140, I should be able to extend another 3 years, (if required).

    BharatPremi, do you know if one can have both 485 and CP processes simultaneously?

    I am just wondering if I could file 485 (if my PD becomes current and stays current only for a short period as it happened in July) and have my CP case also alive.

    My CP case is already in Consulate (after processing Form 230) which means I am just awaiting an interview. 485 is to safeguard my GC against any unforeseen odds and risks. Is that possible?

    Or, can I file another LC (under EB2) and once I140 is approved (using prior PD), can I interfile (in CP)?

    I just wanted to have the safety net that 485 provides or move to EB2 so that interview can be expected in the next year or so -if my new I140 is approved by then!

    Any recommendations and is this technically possible?



    more...


    Shirt Template Psd. Templates PSD - Small Ladies
  • Templates PSD - Small Ladies



  • windycloud
    05-15 09:55 AM
    First because I'm new to IV, allow me to ask, who's Ron? (I joined in 07 but I haven't been active, just an occational browser :))

    Like I said I'm willing to contribute if necessary. We have 50+ people here so it should not break anyone's bank...that's if most of us chip in.





    Shirt Template Psd. lank t shirt template psd.
  • lank t shirt template psd.



  • raghu112
    06-17 09:50 AM
    GCKarma,

    How do u know that CIR is dead..? I could not any information on the link provided.



    more...


    Shirt Template Psd. Blank T-shirt PSD
  • Blank T-shirt PSD



  • BharatPremi
    10-15 08:32 PM
    Thanks for the update! How about having two cases; a second LC under EB2. In that case can both prevail together (and EB2 and EB3)?

    MANY attorneys STRONGLY ADVISE not to file MULTIPLE 485/CP simultaneously.





    2010 tattoo lank t shirt template Shirt Template Psd. house lank t shirt template
  • house lank t shirt template



  • sps1
    07-23 12:15 PM
    I am currently in 6th year of my H1 Visa. I had applied for labor certification (Atlanta center) in Dec 2006. In May 2007 I got the denial and my attorney requested for review/appeal. In case if they deny it again, then i need to re-apply. Since i am in 6th year of H1 and if I re-apply do I get the H1 extension? Please help.



    more...


    Shirt Template Psd. PSD Go Media#39;s Arsenal Shirt
  • PSD Go Media#39;s Arsenal Shirt



  • averindian123
    01-02 02:43 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I am planning to come to US on H4 around March mid 2008. File my H1 for April Quota with Change of Status.

    Planning to go back to India in April Ending...

    If i come to know my H1 got approved and still i am in India,Can i come back to US on H4...If yes can i start working from October with H1 B approval without stamping.

    Please help me.





    hair lank t shirt template psd. Shirt Template Psd. T Shirt Templates (.psd amp; .tga
  • T Shirt Templates (.psd amp; .tga



  • gc_on_demand
    01-12 11:31 AM
    Hello All,

    I found a unique way to cope with the stress of our immigration nightmare.
    I always feared that this long wait to get the status issue settled would kill the entrepreneurial spirit that I have. The burning desire to do my own thing.


    I have been trading stocks for the past 4 years or so now but just recently got interested in PDT - Pattern Day Trading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_day_trader) (Clickable)



    I have found it very interesting as well as rewarding in terms of fulfilling the urge to do something more than what I am doing right now.



    It is not easy and it is not for the weak hearted but the rewards are wholesome and tremendous.


    I would like people who are interested to "PM" me or post replies here so we can exchange ideas


    IMP NOTE: Trading stocks is a type of investment so It is perfectly legal to do so. You do not even require an EAD to do so .

    No doubt that if you do have EAD you can trade as business entity as well.


    Last but not the least
    Do not forget to to keep the momentum up at IV and do donate to IV as often as you can .

    Now lets Play !!!!!:cool:

    I was under impression that being on H1b u cannot do intra day trading.. you can do only routine trading ( dont know excat term ) in which u buy stock and keep it for some time and sell it .. generally 3-4 days..



    more...


    Shirt Template Psd. 23 PSD T-Shirts
  • 23 PSD T-Shirts



  • gc_lover
    06-29 08:21 AM
    Thanks for information shantak, and we hope you and your lawyer are correct.





    hot Templates PSD - Small Ladies Shirt Template Psd. lank t shirt template psd.
  • lank t shirt template psd.



  • dhesha
    08-04 12:30 AM
    When USCIS sent you the RFE notice, you would have seen "Request for Evidence". After USCIS receives your response, you would have seen the hard LUD, while the header is still for RFE. Then after some days (with in 60 days), the header changes to "Request for Evidence Response Review", while the old header "Request for Evidence" vanishes. I was in the same boat like you. I spoke to my attorney's team and they offered me the insight glimpse of working of USCIS.

    I see the same status. What did your attorney say? Is it a sign of some good news or there is no such thing?



    more...


    house Free T Shirt Templates Shirt Template Psd. makeup lank t shirt template
  • makeup lank t shirt template



  • tonyHK12
    10-05 08:01 AM
    All these ideas have been debated several times before and there have been too many bills that didnt go anywhere. It's probably wiser to try to push the bills that have already been introduced than to push new ones and waste more time. ...
    I have been active with IV even before you came here (since 2006) so don't question my sincerity. I do agree that my manner was too sarcastic and you seem like an overly sensitive kind of guy and you probably like things sugar coated-here it is-good idea, thought by many, several times before your eureka moment. Fact is- Bills (eventually they will all be merged ino one) are not likely to succeed till 2011,
    ...
    It suits them to pretend to not undertsand the dfference. Think like them, it's their career and it's all business. Just remember it's usually never personal.

    Do know that we are all going through same shit and are on the same team.

    Yes I am well aware of previous attempts, and we all know how the system works. No one is being idealistic or naive.
    Well trying to push existing bills is not a problem if they aren't screw**g us.
    Have you seen my opposition to DREAM too? Its going to put illegals ahead of EB.
    Also I feel it is my responsibility and all of ours not to burden this country's welfare and speak out against law breakers.

    Maybe I should have renamed this - alternative to CIR, but I'm looking for other options too - like adding to DREAM and other bills that have a lot of support. We also need a phone campaign during lame duck session when up to 20 bills will be jammed in.

    We are all well aware of the nuances of politics....... even a school kid in India knows a thing or two about deal making, corruption in politics.





    tattoo lank t shirt template psd. Shirt Template Psd. Polo Shirt Template Photoshop.
  • Polo Shirt Template Photoshop.



  • coldcloud
    05-16 05:14 PM
    Congrats snathan and thanks for helping others.

    I will be glad to join in raising the concern.



    more...


    pictures Blank T-shirt PSD Shirt Template Psd. shirt template back,
  • shirt template back,



  • srikondoji
    07-11 05:05 PM
    Now this is what is going to happen.

    Because DOS and USCIS screwed up big time playing loosely with laws and expecting no reprisals for their actions, they will now beg/borrow for the lost visa numbers and make them available for July filers.

    I see no escape route for the mess up. Rice, who did not pay any attention to this fisco gave her on the lip casual response to MSNBC reporter.

    It looks like this issue is bigger than Iraq from security stand point of view and also with latest information of Al-Qaeda making statements to get into US for attacks.





    dresses lank t shirt template psd. Shirt Template Psd. Stock Photos. GoMedia
  • Stock Photos. GoMedia



  • abhisam
    07-17 10:07 PM
    It is obvious that DOL backlog center is processing cases with utter disregard to FIFO procedures. Some people with priority dates in 2004 or 2005 have obtained their labor certifications, but some people with priority dates in 2001 or 2002 still do not know what is happening to their cases. If we file lawsuit against DOL on their inability to maintain FIFO procedures, what are the chances of success? Their inability to maintain FIFO procedures has brought great misery in lives of the people who stood in line for so many years so patiently.
    Just like the Right to Information act that was passed in India recently, the US also has the "Freedom of Information Act". I think you can ask for documentation from the agency to get information such why its taking so long for your application.

    You can find the details here:

    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Freedom_of_Information_Act



    more...


    makeup PSD Go Media#39;s Arsenal Shirt Shirt Template Psd. Free T Shirt Templates
  • Free T Shirt Templates



  • santb1975
    04-17 02:13 PM
    That is Great news. I am rounding up folks in So.Cal. We picked a So.Cal event already

    Some of members in Nor. Cal are checking their schedule to make sure they can participate in the August San Francisco event.

    Hopefully, we should have some more ppl sign-up





    girlfriend Polo Shirt Template Photoshop. Shirt Template Psd. T-Shirt Template (PSD)
  • T-Shirt Template (PSD)



  • santb1975
    04-11 04:32 PM
    You are able to walk/ run even if you cannot raise the full amount.
    $300 and $500 are targets we set for people to work towards but you can still walk/ run if you cannot raise the full amount. Also, we are suggesting your target amount to be raised over a period of one year and we will be giving out tips for fundraising. The target amounts we set are very nominal and it is fun to raise funds as part of a walking/ running team. I have helped some friends and cousins raise funds for Extrahands, Susan Comen Foundation etc. and it is so much fun and a lot of quality time spent with family, freinds etc. A lot of organizations have mandatory fund raising goals. They set targets like 3500$ to 6000$ and if you cannot raise that amount your credit card will get hit with the balance. However we kept Team IV's fundraising to be voluntary just inline with our organization's goals.

    I have already got my Aunt and two of my friends to sign up for Team IV so far. We are going to train together at least once a week and we will organize a fund raising party and contribute all the proceeds to IV.

    I am sure you will have lot of fun with this.


    So this $300/$500 collection target is something to work towards, but once I am in the team, I get to run/walk even if I am unable to raise the full amount, right?





    hairstyles 23 PSD T-Shirts Shirt Template Psd. Shirt PSD V2 on DeviantArt
  • Shirt PSD V2 on DeviantArt



  • GCAmigo
    02-01 09:20 PM
    Guys,

    Nothing has been passed. Please do not get your hopes up. Please be very careful before posting such messages. The IV team is working behind the scenes.
    nothing wrong in hoping..





    actaccord
    03-01 04:02 PM
    .....





    immigc06
    06-01 03:12 PM
    I applied on 4/19. No response yet. Mine is expiring in end of July.
    I have mailed my application to Dallas Lock box on 5/10, received on 5/11. My checks are not cashed yet and no reply on status of the application.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment