How does the current company obtain a pre-approved labor? Does it buy the pre-app labour? Or is it SOLELY because someone in the company left (whose labor was approved)?
I was reading a lot about the controversy about why it should be stopped etc so i was wondering if someone had any documentation on why it was started in the first place and how it works
a company that has had the LC approved can reuse it for someone else. that is all!!
wallpaper Princess Diana Death Pictures
A better justification would be that doing so will avoid bringing new supply on the market from people moving to their native countries.
FWIW, the home I bought in 2001 is paid off, but I wouldn't mind buying another one if this comes through.
2011 Princess Diana Death Photo
I worked for a canadian company in US and now would be working for a US company in Canada. This is globalization. True Globalization. Any for those whiners belonging to IEEE and its propoganda machine, I would like to mention that I drew salries which were above way above the norm. I am sure I would be drawing more than 2 of his programmers combined. Ron- ask your folks to learn to compete and update their skills. They probably studied studied 'history of mathematics' as a math subject in high school instead of calculus. They were happy that they had the coolest Nintendo games while many like me were burning the midnight old figuring out data structures at Berkeley.
I hope Berney Sanders and his club of the CIR days are hearing the developments. Berney, fix the broken education system for job protection rather than building fences to prevent legal workers to come to this gifted country. More companies will leave for nearshore if the mess continues. Fix the system by closing the H1B loopholes that a small percentage of companies are exploiting. Don't bad mouth the H1B system which has given you so much talent that you could have never groomed, the talented individuals who have contributed to the society, social security system and what not. Patch the holes in the fence, do not erect a higher fence for which people need to pay $ 5000 to cross. And by the way if you have the inclination and the time- fix the broken LEGAL High Skilled immigration system.
Well done! I have been waiting and waiting to decide to move....This is motivating for me as I have been waiting that something might happen here.....;)
it's like a band-aid to a big wound.
The 700Bn or whatever the final number is not entirely a drain.....
the thing with all these exotic securities is not that they are completely worthless but that there is no market for these right now and hence are illiquid - so if someone had the ability to keep these securities for a long term (say 30 years - since most mortgages are for 30 years) on their balance sheet - they may not lose as much money as they would if they tried to liquidate these investments in the short term.
Financial Institutions typically borrow short term to invest in long term investments and keep renewing the short term borrowings - since the underlying investment has become illiquid - it has become difficult to raise financing against it. the govt, howver, can take a long term view and be patient....who knows.....in the end - the Govt may actually come out with positive cash flow at the end of all this mess. So, the bail-out plan may not be as bad an idea as media is portraying it to be.........in short-term - it does take US into further indebtedness.
I already have a GC - so this debate does not impact me personally - but this is against the basic principals of natural justice.......GC applicants were placed into certain EB categories based on job descriptions and qualifications and then within queues assigned priority dates based on certain logic and are currently being approved based on PD and country quotas..........all these rules were known and published prior to companies and people applying for these GCs.....
No matter what the incremental benefit is, I think its blatantly unfair (like it was blatantly unfair to push some people to labor backlog centers and approving people with later PDs first) to change the rules of engagement and prioritization midway through the process and give preference to someone based on an ability to invest certain $$s in an house.......buying a house is a commercial and lifestyle decision........should not be a precursor to a USCIS adjudication.......
keep the red dots coming folks!
You are not expressing your views...You are just spewing your venom and hatred. You are an ideal fit for loser's guild. I am not the one talking all BS about my employer and claiming gladly will back to India. Its YOU... if you dont remember what you are talking..I pity you. Did anyone force you to work for your employer? It was your choice and why you whine now.
I dont want to waste my time with your garbage. Have fun.
This kind of statements are used just to bluff the congress. Bear in mind 140k is the quota and may not be the target. Looks like they did it again (I mean bluff DOS and Congress) and DOS had no choice to move the dates so that overseas visa post can consume the remaining visa.
2010 Princess Diana Death Car On
hair Princess Diana#39;s death
Did you ask you lawyer? It's so much easier to criticize.
My immigration lawyer laughed when I asked about a possibility of filing WOM to force action on my stalled I-485. So I proceeded myself. Yes, I did many mistakes but I ultimately prevailed. AILF lawyer and Assistant US Attorney could not believe that an ordinary programmer can write quality legal briefs and challenge the government. Some of my friends did not bother with WOM and are still waiting while others followed and received green cards. If you think outside of the box, you can achieve something others could not.
hot PRINCESS Diana#39;s death
The problem is this: We are all assuming that USCIS will work LOGICALLY...which is impossible for them!:p
They simply can't do that...
One additional thing, (at least what I think) is that there is missing statistics about labor sub cases (and plz dont start the debate whether labor sub is good or bad thing), cases stuck in name check for years, and very old cases (cases that came out of backlog elimination centers--remember, those were working in four shifts during the last few months of their existance).
However, they HAVE proved the fact that they can not do even the RANDOM GC giveaway unless PD is in mid 2006 for EB2.
So I do believe that they will assign the visa number to whichever case they can (and some other cases randomly) to show that they used all visa numbers and approvals will come to the LUCKY winners over next several months (just like what happened in last June, is happneing this Aug). Overall, it is not a bad news...really a good news.
What will happen to PD in Sept VB? I guess, dates will probably remain the same or become unavailable, does not matter (as RANDOM visa giveaway fiesta might finish all in Aug or goes in sept, regardless, same numbers will be GIVEN AWAY and whether it happens in Aug or Sept does not matter much).
In Oct 08, dates will retrogress...(OF COURSE!) but probably not too much (as vdlrao said); and I am also not sure what would be the significance of those dates (besides filing of 485) as USCIS usuallydoes not care about it; they will wait till the end of the next fiscal year...and that's when the title of this thread "EB2 WILL BE CURRENT IN A YEAR" comes into play...To continue their usual RANDOM giveaway, they will have to move dates to 2008 at that time (under most circumstances...and based on all the stats!)...Again, we can not stop thinking LOGICALLY and USCIS can not understand what LOGIC is..:D
See, we need to understand, life is a Lottery. No place for Logic. USCIS LOVES lottery...after diversity visa lottery, they are also doing LOTTERY for H1 now, and one day if they like the idea of doing LOTTERY, for EB cases, they might throw away this all mambo jambo of EB1,2,3/PD/RD/ROW/IN/CH...and JUST DO THE LOTTERY!! After this post, I will go buy a California Lotto...;)
you bring an excellent suggestion. USCIS should do lottery for EB and at least that would be more logical than what we have right now. Right now it is neither random nor logical. It is f$%^$% up!
If your date is not current then you are not sure what is the probability of your date becoming current next month;
If your date is current then you are not sure what is the probability of you actually winning the lottery;
If your date is current and you do not win the lottery this month then you are not sure what is the probability that your date will remain current in the next month
Best luck to all hoping to win this lottery!
house hot Diana Death Conspiracy
Good Things about IV
1. IV Core does not conduct its business in the forum. They learnt this lesson a long time ago.
2. All their work is done in the donor forum and behind the scenes by volunteers
3. If they feel that any idea is worth pursuing they invite that person (with the idea) behind the scenes and pursue that idea
4. All the work is done by IV members themselves because they are helping themselves
5. IV members are investing time and money to do work which impacts a large number of immigrants
6. That is a professional way to do stuff and i admire the way work is done at IV
Concerns of IV
1. IV always states about the lack of will of people to do something for themselves
2. IV always states that people just comment on forum but do not step forward to do stuff
3. IV always says that people do not donate enough and without donation a grassroot organization will not survive
What IV is doing wrong
1. IV talks about a holistic approach whereby the benefit to EB community will trickle down and once EB2 will become current EB3 will get benefit of spillover
2. IV is assuming EB2 will become current but with the number of indians coming to USA and number of indian students who will graduate from MS courses in USA over the next 5 years EB2I will always be backlogged
3. Plus we are not even talking about EB2 ROW and EB3ROW demand which could go up
4. Supporting the DV 55k bill to US educated GC applicants on the whole looks like a great plan. Sure here are 55k and here are about 150 k GC applicants. 150 - 50 IS 100 K. So if the bill passes we reduce the backlog by 50 k. Now i will am one of the person who will be getting a GC because i am US educated but my opposition to this bill is on principle
5. What IV has to realise is that it is not only IV members specifically but it is a whole lot of non IV members who are EB3 who have been a bigger person in this whole immigration retorgression advocacy scheme of things till now.
How let me explain. We have seen EB3 persons from 2002 who are still waiting for GC and who are not getting spill over visas because EB2 is using up all the spill over visas. So do you see any EB3 now complaining about the rule change supported by IV and made by USCIS whereby EB2 gets spill over visas. NO we do not see any EB3 complaining. That is because EB3 as a whole understands that that rule in the past being interpeted in a wrong way and the current way is the correct interpetation. Sure the old method gave EB3 some extra spill over visa benefit but the new interpetation caused EB3 to dry up compleletly. Now that in itself is against the very nature of self preservation by definition, But EB3 went along for the greater good
What IV can do right
1. Now we have this 55K DV Bill. This is something different from the spillover (which is law and cannot be changed). This is one time oppurtunity to alieviate the sufferings of EB group as a whole. So can IV which is supposed to be talking for the whole EB community do the right thing here and ensure (with advocacy they are so good at) that IV's stand is that 55K visa are given to all GC applicant from retrogressed countries based on oldest priority date first irrespective of EB2 and EB3.
2. The concequence of such a move is that long retrogressed EB applicants will get relief (Which is one of the point IV talks about in their charter)
3. Sure Many US educated applicants from EB2 and EB3 will oppose this move because lets face it, this move impacts their getting GC sooner. And if they behave like that they are in the same category as EB2 guys on this forum who do not entertain any idea which will impact their getting GC soon.
What wil happen if IV does the above
1. The DV 55K bill will NEVER pass in congress. This along with the other bills we have seen will bite the dust because no one in the current economic scenario would like to see more immigrants (US educated or not)
2. The DV 55K bill will fail but IV would have achieved what it has failed to do till now. Get the support of EB3 community which they claim to represent.
How how does this work. This is a suggestion for discussion NOT a diktat to IV core to implement. If IV core does not allow discussion on this (and moderate this because frankly some of your existing advocacy group members and volunteers do not know what a discussion is and come out both fists swinging) then that is IV core perogative. they have that right since this is their system and they worked hard for it, and they believe what they say is right.
One question i do have for all the members who have argued with me here. Have you seen all the discussion i have participated under and my other posts. Please do that before yelling that i was a member since 2006 and freeloader and all that. You need to do this because if i am you enemy (Scounderal, Liad weed, Anti Immgrant, Future USA etc) then don't you think to know your enemy is better.
On a funny flip side ...............................
How will this be treated by the current members
Ohh He is a liar, cheat, sounderrl, absurer, voilent person, free loader, smooch, weed, Anti Immgrant, future USA and other unspeakable things
By the way guys i am a She not a He
tattoo princess diana death
I can't belive that .. It sucks , As you invested money in this business you will think all of your friends will al intrested but they are not .....
think twice ...enjoy .
pictures Diana Princess Of Wales
By the way there is another thread with lists of people who died with a request for prayer!! This is another example of how manipulative personalities not only create a chaotic unsustainable regime while they live but also leave a chaotic system once they die.
I guess it was sarcastic post by the OP.
dresses Princess Diana Death Pictures
They ve promised to check & do what they can.
makeup wallpaper princess diana death
girlfriend Princess Diana death:
don't you think. AC21 (the famous Yates Memo) is also a memo. People expect USCIS to follow it though.... :o
hairstyles Princess Diana: Death Car For
But on the flip side I totally agree with Walkingdude that once IV files a case then it is the end of discussion and everything else. So again consult a good lawyer actually a very good lawyer.....and then decide to proceed.
We will stand with whatever our IV core decides but lets give it a serious thought
IV team & friends, please remember this is just my first phase of contribution and can go beyond than what I confirmed if we know how much it's going to cost.....
Go IV team, you have my Nth degree of support in this matter and will do as much as I can.....you all are doing great..
You meant Sep 2010, right? we are already about to cross into October 2009