I am (L1 B) in US since April 2008 with my wife (L2). Our I-94 and VISA expired on Oct 08. Before expiration my company applied for the extension of L1 (I-129). The status changed to "Request for RFE" on Feb 09. Got the RFE with 11 questions yesterday. The questions asked were more about my specialty, my company and the clients contract, other fellow aliens from my company working for the client's status and profiles. So now not sure what my company will do with the RFE.
My questions are -
1. If my company withdraws the L1 Extension petition, then how many more days I will be able to stay in US legally.
2. My wife is currently 22+ weeks pregnant, will US Govt consider anything for her medical situation?
3. Whats the possibility that VSC will accept the extension if we send the answers to the RFE?
4. If the petition is denied, then how many more days I will be able to stay legally?
I would appreciate if anybody can answer my questions.
Thanks in advance.
Please share the RFE.
wallpaper Municipalities of Puerto Rico
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
AP : May13RD
My understanding is, there is no conversion. The old application from BPC has to be with drawn and re-filed under PERM. I meet other requirements to keep the PD like same job title etc..
Question is, H1 expires in Feb'07 and will apply for extension in Aug'06. Should I wait till Aug to have H1 extended using premium processing and then convert to PERM. Is there a risk of re-filing under PERM prior to H1 extension. PERM takes few months for the company to prepare, can they kick start the process now without withdrawing the LC?
2011 Has to puerto rico two maps A
I would like to apply 140 again from a different company using the old labor and refering the pending 485 application sine i am currently on EAD using the pending 485 application.
1. Can i do that?
2. If so, what documents would i need from my company to process this.
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
***On March 9, 2009*** we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
Previous LUD 03/31/2009 after completing FP in March 2009 with this message.
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
Any clue, whats going on ?
Category : EB3
Labor PD: Jul 2006
I-485/EAD: applied on July 2007
Finger Print - Completed two biometrics on March 2009
Medical is pending
I see lots of L1 bashing. In reality L1s are pitier than H1s. L1 cannot transfer their visa and change job as H1s do. They have to wait till H1 quota to open up for changing jobs. They run in a rat race to keep their manager happy to get better rating in their appraisal.
PS: I am on H1 status.
6 to 1...... maybe L1 guys don't visit this forum since they already got thier GCs....:rolleyes:
H1 loosers still hanging here.....
2010 Printable puerto rico map with cities
I got a RFE for medical which I replied immediately and the current status shows
"we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done"
My PD is not current by the time I got RFE and don't expect it to be current in near future too.
Now, my questions :
1. Does USCIS send a snail mail with in 60 days regarding the status of my application?
2. Is it fair to assume that my case is preadjudicated If I don't get any further RFE's with in 60 days ?
Thanks in advance !!!!!!
I am currently on an H1-B (and also have a I140 approved) with company A. I accepted a job with company B, who started the process for my H1-B transfer by filing the LCA.
My employment with company A ends 01/31, but company B has still not received the LCA approval. If they do not receive it before 01/31, will I be out of status until they file the H1B transfer? Do I need to leave the country?:confused:
Technically, yes you will be out of status starting 02/01 until H1B petition from your new employer is received by USCIS. Yes you should leave the country as from Feb 1 you will start accumulating unauthorized presence which might adversely impact your Green Card and other future petitions including the pending H1-B.
Practically if H1-B is filed within a week or so after 1/31 then it is up to you if you'll like to take a chance by staying in the country.
hair Printable puerto rico map with cities
hot puerto rico map with cities
abc, If this is a joke then it is good.
house MAP OF CITIES ON MAP (2)
I'm excited :D
tattoo rico map with cities
Thanks a lot for everyone here and you guys are very helpful and ofcourse this web site as well. Great and good luck to everyone!
Well, i do have a question regarding my wife 485 case which i just filed this month (July 1st) as my case is current from July 1st. I filed my 485 before i got married, and now it is time and i filed on July 1st, and not received any receipt number from USCIS for my 485 case.
As per my lawyer, there is no worries as we filed on time, and your case is approved just today, means, they should process your wife case when time comes. May be another 4 or 6 months. As long as her case is processed without any issue, then it is fine.
I would like to hear from you guys that if anyone has got this kind of case and any inputs from you guys would be really appreciated.
Thanks once again for all you guys help, and inputs. Great!
Your lawyer is right. I was in the same situation. For employement based GCs you can file dependents case upto 180 days from approval. Check law 245(K)
pictures Bangladesh; Puerto Rico
I got selected in the lottery this year 2009 for H1. I filed it through a consultant in US. I am currently in India and waiting for I-797. Some quick questions :
1. If a MNC in US is ready to offer me a job, when is the earliest, the H1 can get transferred ?. is it possible to get the H1 transferred before I get it stamped in India itself ? (before October).
2. If the above is not possible, when is it possible to transfer the H1 ?.
3. Is it necessary I work with the consultant, before I can get my H1 transferred?.
work with that consultant for a month (2 payslips) then you can happily transfer your H1.
dresses rico map with cities
We recently moved our place and we are now in a new apartment.
We have immigration matters that needs to be updated but we don't know what we should do?
The following are affected
4. I 485 related things.
My Ead and Ap has old address and the card also holds the same old address.
Could you please tell me what steps I must initiate to get this straightened out? Do I need a new EAD card? Please help me.
Thanks a ton!
Just go to online address change and do it for all your petitions.
On another note, is it true that people are getting RFEs when they do address change? Has anyone faced this?
makeup GUYS4MEN SITE puerto rico map
I heard once that there is a special category for parttime H1. Better check with attorney.
girlfriend rico map with cities
Some of may think "Wait for the actual letter to come" but I feel too nervous and just want to share my thoughts. I applied for EB5 and my I526 was approved. Then I applied adjustment of status and got an I485 RFE. Have not got the letter yet but got the email that my case is on hold right now. Can you tell me about the RFE? Is that common? Is that the first step of denial? I'm so nervous right now. I will write what they are asking when I got the letter which I'm expecting on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you very much.
These days people are figiting wrong ful denials through MTRs. RFEs are common and one does not have to worry about RFE. Just wait for your letter and respond accordingly. There is no "first step" for denial - if your case is approvable it gets approved - if not it gets denied - period.
hairstyles puerto rico map with
I thought exactly the same...you people.:D