Sunday, July 3, 2011

Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never

images Never Say Never 3D - Justin Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin-ieber-never-say-never-
  • Justin-ieber-never-say-never-



  • Biking
    06-08 04:45 PM
    I am July filer got 485 RFE
    seems like my prev attorney made a mistake and answered yes to "Have you ever before applied for permanent resident status in the U.S"
    - well this is going to cost me

    My question(s)
    i changed job(and company) do i need to send AC21 along with RFE response.
    and also can i send my medical records along with RFE (medical records i submitted are incomplete and says chickenpox vaccination needed now i am vaccinated and got the records of it).
    if yes do i still need USCIS doctor to submit these medical records.

    First of all, how do you know that RFE is for that mistake?
    If you knew that your prev attorney made a mistake, you could have send a note to USCIS about this error at that time itself. Since you kept this quite, now you have to pay principal + interest.
    All the best.





    wallpaper Justin-ieber-never-say-never- Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • kevnss
    04-01 12:16 PM
    I have posted this message in other threads couple of times but no reply so trying to create a new thread so it can be reviewed. Sorry.

    I have one question though which I have already posted but didn't see any response. It would be nice if someone can clarify my doubt..


    I have one question with regards to changing employer. My I-140 was approved long ago (in 2005) under EB3 and was filed for AOS during July 2007. But now we re-filed labor under EB2 got approved and refiled I-140 under EB2 category. I-140 under EB2 has been filed recently so I am assuming it will take months to get it approved. Now I am thinking of switching to new employer so what are my chances to move to new employer. Sorry am not sure if this message is already posted or not.





    Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. The film is called Never Say
  • The film is called Never Say



  • h1vegas
    06-29 07:37 PM
    Me and my wife are July 2007 filers. We applied for Ead renwal.
    My wife started her own business and opened a LLC.
    Which means she is using her EAD. But how does the USCIS know that she is using her EAD.
    My question is when she aplied for the business license , she has given her SSN everywhere but how does the agencies know that this particular person is using EAD

    Pls let me know
    thanks





    2011 justin bieber never say never Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • leveup
    01-23 12:05 PM
    I am glad to read it here.



    more...


    Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • smuggymba
    05-16 12:35 PM
    Hi,
    I am on h4 visa now.It expires in Sep14,2011 .I have a company that wants to sponsor my H1 visa.the start date for the h1 visa would be 1st Oct,2011.
    Does this mean that i will be out of status for Sep14-Sep30, will i have to file for my h4 renewal for that period.also,would it affect my new h1 petition.

    Pls reply

    u can leave and come back on H1 with new stamping..no problemo.





    Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • Karthikthiru
    07-09 02:12 PM
    As far as I know, still you need to do. When I enquired for my son, they said I have to. So I did for my kid



    more...


    Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin+ieber+never+say+
  • Justin+ieber+never+say+



  • logiclife
    05-21 09:55 PM
    Most companies that hire H1b workers or sponsor F1/OPT status workers for first-time H1 either have a law-firm deal all their immigration cases or an outside lawyer. Some of the big companies have a full-time in-house counsel.

    Some employers who rarely hire professionals in need of H1b may not be aware of process and may ask you to look for lawyer to do it for them. The H1B petition is filed by employer. However, employee can certainly help with it. Legally, the employer cannot charge the employee for USCIS fees or lawyer's fees. However, you can hire your own lawyer to help you with your questions and answers(if you hire your own lawyer, you can be comfortable with all advise he gives you, since he would have your best interest in mind as you would be the client). However, to file a petition of H1, your employer should be paying the lawyer(either your lawyer or their lawyer).

    Filing for H1B petition requires a fixed set of documents and its simple to do if you have time to do a little research. Many employees help their employers and together, they do it themselves without the help of lawyer, therby saving money. An average lawyer would charge 1000 dollars in fees for filing the petition. For USCIS fees, please look up their website.

    There are H1 specific forums on www.immigrationportal.com which would have more details.

    Thanks.





    2010 The film is called Never Say Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Never Say Never 3D - Justin
  • Never Say Never 3D - Justin



  • vinabath
    10-06 08:24 AM
    Sorry if this is already posted.

    on CNN politics section with title

    "Bush tries to shift focus from war, Foley scandal"

    Homeland security bill signed
    After his remarks, Bush stepped outside on a patio with a view of Camelback Mountain to sign a $34.8 billion bill to fund homeland security. The bill includes $1.2 billion for about 700 miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, along with vehicle barriers, lighting and infrared cameras to help catch people sneaking across.

    But Bush has been saying for months that the country's immigration problems cannot be solved just by tightening border security. U.S. employers need cheap foreign labor, and immigrants will continue to sneak in to take the jobs, Bush said, so Congress should authorize temporary work permits to match those workers with low-paying jobs that other Americans don't want. He also wanted to give citizenship to millions of illegal immigrants already in the United States.

    But Republicans in Congress took a tougher stance against immigration and have refused to give Bush the more comprehensive legislation he wanted.

    "We'll continue to work with Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform that secures this border, upholds the laws and honors our nation's proud heritage as a land of immigrants," Bush said just before putting his pen to the bill's paper.



    more...


    Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin Bieber “Never Say
  • Justin Bieber “Never Say



  • ras
    05-24 12:27 PM
    Thank you very much for catching this....

    Dont you think this is foolish on your side..





    hair justin bieber never say never Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. quot;Justin Bieber: Never Say
  • quot;Justin Bieber: Never Say



  • h1bdude1
    03-26 11:10 AM
    Do i also need chest X-Ray Report to submit with I-693 ??

    Just check if the physician fills out the I-693 form without errors and signs it appropriately.



    more...


    Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • bhartigorkar
    04-13 09:58 AM
    Congrats guys!!!
    Thanks to the judges!!!





    hot justin bieber never say never Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. justin-ieber-never-say-never.
  • justin-ieber-never-say-never.



  • softcrowd
    06-17 07:50 PM
    I & My wife are working on H1-B visas currently. We two simulataneously started our Greencard process with our employers.

    Both of us have a priority date of Sept 2006 & our EB category is Eb2. Both our labors got approved & applied for I-140s. My wife's I-140 got approved recently (from TSC) while Mine is still pending with NSC (Nebraska dates are behind).

    A couple of months back, my current employer offered me a pre-aproved EB3 labor (from April 2004) & asked me to apply for I-140 (Substitute). He told me that once approved, I can port this EB3 2004 priority date onto my Eb2 I140. I applied for the same in premium processing, subsequently got an ability-to-Pay RFE and employer is working on providing audited financial statements from 2004.

    Overall, we have 3 I-140s between me (2 pending) & my wife (1 Approved). Now that everything is current which one should we pick for applying I-485....This has become a big puzzle for us.

    Here below is a snapshot of our status:

    Me - EB2 (Sept 2006) - I-140 Pending
    - EB3 (Apr 2004) - I-140 Pending (got RFE)

    My wife - EB2 (Sept 2006) - I-140 Approved

    Here are the options we could think of -

    I know, the safest way is to apply I-485 to my wife's approved I-140. But with the DHS's forecast that retrogression is going to be back anytime around Spetember of this year, I am not sure if applying 485 based on a year 2006's date is any useful!! (We get EAD but we may be struck for years to get the green cards).

    Is there an option for both of us to apply for I-485s (I will be dependent on my wife's application & my wife would be dependent on my application). If possible, this option gives us a safety net & also helps us in picking up the best. I know at some point, we have to choose between either of the I-485s but hopefully in a couple of months, we get clarity when both my I-140s are approved.

    Or is it possible for me to apply for AOS on my pending EB2 2006 I-140 and then once my other Eb3 I-140 is also approved, Can I port the PDs while my I-485 is pending??

    In essence, I am trying to find out a way to take advantage of 2004 Priority date I have (assuming Eb3 I-140 is approved).

    Could you please help out, if you have any ideas!!



    more...


    house never say never justin bieber Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. justin bieber movie - Never
  • justin bieber movie - Never



  • swetha00
    09-12 03:44 AM
    Hi all!
    Wat would be the status of F1 student (OPT) mother of a US born baby after her visa expires, who is a single parent???





    tattoo justin bieber never say never Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin Bieber never say
  • Justin Bieber never say



  • Ann Ruben
    03-29 07:42 AM
    First, if at all possible, your employer should appeal the denial of the I-140. There have been a series of AAO cases on the issue of educational equivalency, and it may be possible to have the denial reversed on appeal. Even if the appeal is eventually denied, your eligibility for one year H-1 extensions after 6 years will be preserved as long as the appeal is pending.

    At the same time, you should begin a new PERM application immediately to insure that it is successfully filed before August. You and your employer should consult with and retain an immigration attorney
    who has expertise in structuring PERM applications in situations such as yours. If you are unsure whether to rely on the advice of the company's new attorney, you should consider an extended consultation with an attorney in whom you have confidence. If that attorney does not agree with the course of action recommended by the company's attorney, you could request a detailed opinion letter to help guide your company and its lawyer in structuring your case successfully.



    more...


    pictures Justin+ieber+never+say+ Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Never Say Never 3D - Justin
  • Never Say Never 3D - Justin



  • paystubissue
    03-17 09:15 PM
    Hi All,

    Thanks for the reply. Now I got some good idea.I will check with my lawyer too.

    Regards





    dresses justin-ieber-never-say-never. Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • coopheal
    07-09 08:03 AM
    Could some one please clarify?

    My wife and I were entered on AP lately and since I work for the same employer, I am still working on my H1 and am planning to extend my H1. My wife is working on EAD, can she still able to apply for H4 based on my H1? We want to have her H4 as a back-up!

    Thanks

    As soon as your wife used EAD, her H4 status was gone.

    For you it would still be safe to continue working on H1.
    Your advantages are:
    1) Having dual status (H1B and AOS) is better than one.
    2) You do not have to worry about EADs for yourself.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber “Never Say Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. never say never justin bieber
  • never say never justin bieber



  • instantkarma
    01-28 01:59 PM
    hello,
    I have an EAD and have an approved labor and I-140 approved for over 180 days with my employer.
    I am interested in knowing the clarity on SOC (speciality occupation codes) with AC21.

    My current labor when filed has details in my ETA9089 form as -
    1. SOC - 151051
    2. Job Title - Computer Consultant/Programmer Analyst
    3. Skill Level - II
    4. Wage offered - $76k
    5. Prevailing wage - 60k

    I have a new job offer, from another company whose details are -
    1. Job Title - Managing Consultant
    2. Wage offered - $120k
    This job would require me to play a role of Manager/Supervisor, Architect and also code.

    Im not sure what SOC code the new company would offer me? From the latest bls.gov SOC guide "Supervisors of workers in Major Groups 13-0000 through 29-0000 usually have work experience and perform activities similar to those of the workers they supervise, and
    therefore are classified with the workers they supervise."

    So besides similar job duties does it require SOC compatibility for AC21?
    Thanks in advance!





    girlfriend Justin Bieber never say Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin Bieber Never Say
  • Justin Bieber Never Say



  • vijaysammeta
    03-21 09:09 AM
    How did you get to the confirmation page without the photograph being uploaded. I cannot seem to get past the photopage and it keeps throwing an application error. Which website are you using to fill in teh DS160? Thanks for a response.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Never Say Never Justin Bieber Movie Never Say Never. Justin Bieber “Never Say
  • Justin Bieber “Never Say



  • forgerator
    11-18 04:27 PM
    I'm assuming the ESTA application is a one-time thing, otherwise no different than filling out yet another form.





    rockstart
    01-18 08:19 AM
    I have my I 140 approved in 2006 and it has priority date. Filed my I 485 in August 2007. The priority date in the receipt is blank, guess looks to be normal.





    portalsguy
    10-11 10:43 PM
    I just got my labor approved for Masters degree and 3 years exp.

    I have 3 years B.Sc degree and 3 years MCA degree from India and my education eval. shows it as equivalent to MS in computer Science.

    In form ETA 750, under section 14, I have following data

    College degree required:
    Master of Science

    Major field of study
    Comp Sci/Engg,Info Sys Engg

    Experience
    3 years

    Other fields under section 14 and 15 are blank.

    RIR Advertisement has mentioned following
    " Must have MS in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems Engineering or foreign degree equivalent with 3 years of relevant work experience."

    I am little confused about "College degree required:" field. It only says "Master of Science". Should it be "Master of Science Or foreign equivalent"?
    Edit/Delete Message



    No comments:

    Post a Comment