Monday, July 4, 2011

images %IMG_DESC_8% . %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • JazzByTheBay
    03-20 08:20 PM
    Many of us have gone through the Canadian immigration process and received permanent residence there "as a backup". It's a monumental waste of time and resources.

    The several thousand dollars worth of additional (and mostly unnecessary) expense could be better spent here in the States. Something that can perhaps also be highlighted in your presentations.

    jazz

    Indeed, the visa process does favor white Europeans over Asians and Latinos.




    My brother-in-law, who is from S. America became a Canadian citizen 3 years after he was granted residency in Canada. The decision is based on points for education, language skills, job experience, etc.





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% . %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • mhathi
    08-20 08:54 AM
    Guys,

    Happy to inform that on 89th and 90th day (respectively) both me and my wife got the CPO emails. We had filed on may 21st and had fingerprints taken on 6/11. You can find our details on the second post on this thread. Waiting eagerly for the cards now, hopefully 2 year.

    Good luck to all of you!

    Mhathi.





    . %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • makemygc
    04-10 08:30 PM
    Also,

    How come no one in your company B asked you whether you are married or not and whether or not you need H4 filed for you spouse. Same thing about company C. Either of these companies' HR or immigration lawyer should have asked you about dependents and spouse?

    I dont know but even the smallest of consulting companies dont make this kind of mistake and they would remind you if you forget. My company's lawyer is quite lazy and slow but even his paralegal asked all the right questions and got all documents needed and didnt forget stuff when filing for various things.

    Well that's where small consulting company comes handy. I had this experience with a big company. They never asked for my wife's I-94 till the 11th hour when I brought the fact that I'm married and my wife (no wives here :( ) might need some extension. Since, it was my first H1 extension after marriage, I really didn't know that company has to file for her extension as well. I thought it just happens automatically..how naive I was.





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% . %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • akilaakka
    08-05 09:10 AM
    Have been here for 10 years still waiting for approval. Good luck to all those got approved.



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • cshen
    02-22 08:45 PM
    http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx





    . %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • nlssubbu
    08-29 06:33 PM
    Very true.
    I think Americans have to decide.
    Do they want to work with Indians/Chinese in America?
    Or do they want to work with Indians/Chinese in India/China?

    Their choice :)

    Protect everything. Protect all the jobs. Drive all the high-tech jobs out of America.
    And then either become a lawyer, or go look for a job in India/China.

    What those laywers will do without people and cases? Remember that their jobs cannot be portable as the law of land is totally different in other countries :D



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • rick_rajvanshi
    01-13 01:17 PM
    TARG ZGEN FCEL IOC BLX ELN CTDC LIZ MNKD FSIN TMS BPHX ATML ALVR YRCW SNTS GSAT RAD AVII FORSY


    Check them out ......Only for today trades. Nice long opportunities.

    READ READ READ




    Can you post your trading log from last few trading days for us to see ?





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% . %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • manusingh
    09-11 03:51 PM
    I just got my extension for another 3 years. after december my boss dosen't have money to pay me the salary he promised, even he wants to pay me less than what he promised. I agreed with that, so do I need to file a new H-1 to get the new lesse salary. Is it possible? pl. suggest. How much salary diff is possible.



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • snathan
    05-01 02:42 PM
    Hi HelloMMS,

    Make this thread as a poll and let us how many are suffering. I will close my other thread for the same purpose.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% . %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Goodintentions
    03-01 06:23 PM
    I am all for it, Sir! Excellent idea! Thank you!



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • goosetavo
    02-05 12:00 PM
    My flight has been booked. Two folks confirmed from WA, working on more.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% . %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • ssingh92
    03-06 09:05 AM
    I just contributed $200.00.

    I am in new job and mid of negotiating with blood sucker desi employer not to revoke i140. I can not attend the advocacy days.

    Anyway like Eb3retro I also lost my interest so changed job. Profile don't meet much with what written in i140, so who cares if GC rejected I will be heading to India.

    Good Luck for all your efforts!



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% . %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • sbay2006
    07-11 09:55 PM
    I am happy that this thread is live again after 2 years (I started this in 2008).
    Thanks for starting this thread. The next 2 years should be the right time to pursue this I feel. With EB2 approvals picking up at a good rate and the good predictions by qeshmk, TeddyKochu etc in other threads, it gives hope to many of us. Hopefully our fellow EB3 friends also get their approvals by mid 2011. Given the recession in '07, '08, we don't see too many new apps files for ROW in that period, so hopefully we'll have some spillover again in FY'11. That should help both EB2 and EB3 categories.

    Having said that, this will be the right time to purse this agenda...Many of the folks suggested, counting date for citizenship from I-485 receipt date or I-140 receipt date. If you google 'Backdate GC', we can see that many other folks in murthy, rajiv khanna forums are also talking about this. So, we might have enough members to pursue this further. Many of us have been here close to 10 years (Me from 2000 on F1, OPT, H1B etc). Its only fair to have some of those years counted towards citizenship.

    Pappu, IV leadership,

    Please let us know how to proceed further on this...





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% . %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • gc4me
    03-17 01:44 PM
    OK, this distribution looks similar to this poll except 2004 data.
    People with pd 2004 are not actively voting this poll.
    ROW folks, please vote here.

    PD %
    2000 0.4
    2001 3.7
    2002 6.4
    2003 17.9
    2004 23.2
    2005 20.8
    2006 18.3
    2007 9.3

    (You can plug this into a excel bar graph to see the histogram)



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% . %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • matrixneo
    08-06 02:07 AM
    ...my online status changed with message..

    On August 5, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

    During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision

    but no welcome email yet...

    SR on Aug 4....





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% . %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Dhundhun
    05-06 02:48 AM
    http://www.immigration-law.com/

    05/05/2008: USCIS Revises "Significantly" Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) Interpretation & Guidance 04/30/2008



    I read it and seems to be complex to understand.

    My I-140 was applied in Mar 2005, when my son was 20. PD became current in Jul 2007 and I-485 was filed. I-140 was approved in Oct 2007.

    I have a question: Earlier, it was not possible for me to file I-485 for my son. Under new provision, is it possible?



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% . %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • eb3_nepa
    06-29 01:13 PM
    Where do you see that? In his alert today, he only mentioned about the need to get the medical done asap. I don't see any retraction there. Am I missing something here?


    What I meant is that he has REMOVED that advisory from the site. He has not printed an actual retraction.





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% . %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • harpomarx
    03-25 03:45 PM
    So what is PD good for? I'm EB3 ROW, I485 still pending, and am seeing EB3 ROW's (same CoC) in with later PDs already approved.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% . %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • needhelp!
    05-16 06:15 PM
    from Henry Cuellar's district:
    I requested co-employee (citizen) to call. But I think its effort by all IV members. I dont want to take credit.
    But this is great news. Thanks for sharing.





    gc_on_demand
    06-09 12:04 PM
    Come on guys .. can't you spare minutes to call CHC for our own cause.

    This is very important to call CHC now. They will not let these bill to move forward.

    I had call CHC and it will not take more time..





    saggita
    05-28 09:20 AM
    I select option 2. I believe this will work out if all of us participate.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment