Monday, July 4, 2011

images %IMG_DESC_8% . %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • looivy
    07-14 01:20 PM
    You are right that there is no hope for EB3 India. But only as long as you and others in EB3 do not meet their lawmakers. Take part actively in action items. We have details of every local town hall meeting in your area and you can go there. We can help you set up your meeting with your lawmaker in his office. We can help you meet in their DC office if you want to get really active. We have several more details and ideas and need people to work on them.

    FYI we never use the terms like EB2 or EB3 in our meetings with lawmakers. There is no priority in our agenda based on category or nationality. ImmigrationVoice.org - About Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=47) You will not find anywhere EB2 or EB3 based agenda here.

    Well Pappu, the fact of the matter is nothing has been done specifically to help EB3-I/C/ROW. IV may be EB agnostic but EB3-I seems to have been stuck forever to the point of despair.

    I and other EB3s have donated to most of the IV causes and campaigns. We have written to our Senators, reps, sponsors and co-sponsors of bills but nothing has helped.

    If IV renews its focus to help EB3-I/C/ROW then you can expect more contributiuons from EB3s.

    I do not want a lesson on EB3/EB2/EB1...there is no end to opinions on this forum. What I and other EB3-I/C/ROW want are results. Contributions, meeting the lawmakers, writing to politicians etc will kick in fourth gear if there is a reasonable advancement of dates for EB3-I/C/ROW.

    BTW, your and other IV leaders' efforts are very much appreciated. All that I am saying is that IV should be focused on EB3-I/C/ROW (through tagging recapture to a bill or something) now that EB2 is getting help from USCIS spillover.





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% . %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • tonyHK12
    01-12 12:42 PM
    One of IVs priorities has been to have a uniform skills based system like other developed countries Eg. Canada.
    members are welcome to join in that initiative as weel and suggest ideas.
    I'm actually preparing a doc for a way to fairly convert people from EB to a points based skills system. This would also eliminate country based quotas as a side effect.
    The CIR in 2007 had a similar proposal, but they did not compensate those already in EB queues.





    . %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • kartikiran
    04-08 03:25 PM
    EB3 Unavailable - If this does not make you donate to IV's cause....
    EB2 No Movement - If this does not make you donate to IV's cause....

    Country does not matter...it will be the same for all.

    Please donate to IV for representation of an "UNAVAILABLE" community, by visiting http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/misc.php?do=donate.

    "An IV for a physically weak person gives them strength to get back up,
    An IV for an EB backlogged community gives them strength to fight back for their rights."





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% . %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • santb1975
    04-10 08:13 PM
    ^^^



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • sandiboy
    10-05 03:54 PM
    D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

    There has been no forward movement of the Employment cut-off dates for November. The reason for this is that it is still too early to see what impact the movement of the cut-off dates toward the end of FY-2007 may have on demand. Depending on the rate of demand being received from Citizenship and Immigration Services offices for adjustment of status cases, some forward movement of dates may be possible for December.





    . %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • tmr79
    05-13 07:42 PM
    Perm Filed: 11/02/2007
    Audit Recd: 11/17/2007
    Audit Reply: 12/04/2007
    Category: EB2
    Center: Atlanta
    Status: Pending



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • eb3retro
    07-15 04:33 PM
    screw you oscarzumaran. The very fact that you are so knowledgeable about fake degrees and fake experience tells me that you have good experience doing such things. And whether I port or not is none of your f**** business. I am sure your posts are being watched by IV admins and its only a matter of time you will be thrown where you always belong - DIRTY GUTTER..

    eb3retro, no need to get nasty here. We all know that you probably have fake degrees and fake experience that you used to get to the US. Being in EB3 for so long without porting to EB2 proves it. You are worried you will get caught in case you port...aren't you? We get it. I have seen the pathetic English you write. And do you work for an uncle who is keeping your status alive? Surprised how I found out?
    So, whose truth came out now? ;)





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% . %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Raj2006
    06-02 05:15 PM
    mine too. I live in Dallas and filed at TSC, but it was sent to CSC..my 485 also has WAC..but its pending at TSC..

    last time my EAD was approved at TSC..
    received date apr 26th 2010
    notice date may 3rd 2010
    receipt received on may 7th 2010
    no updates yet.



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • manusingh
    09-11 03:51 PM
    I just got my extension for another 3 years. after december my boss dosen't have money to pay me the salary he promised, even he wants to pay me less than what he promised. I agreed with that, so do I need to file a new H-1 to get the new lesse salary. Is it possible? pl. suggest. How much salary diff is possible.





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% . %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • somegchuh
    06-14 01:57 PM
    I can't tell you how p***d I was when I read someone suggesting ppl to "enjoy the moment". For someone who has been waiting 3-4 years for labor to clear and sees ppl getting in front of the line to get the EAD/AP, its just insane. And to tell that person to be not a "spoilsport" is just rubbing salt in their wounds!

    To my friends who are still stuck in PBEC, please have faith. You will hopefully be able to file 485 even after Sept when the dates retrogress again. My gut feeling is that dates will retrogress back to 2004 again. 2005 is when PERM started and that's where the bulk of applicants will come from right now. PERM filers will get the advantage of AC21 that you didn't have for all these years but plight of ppl stuck in BEC's has never been on anyone's agenda. So not much you can do.


    Totally agree! I was appalled by some peoples suggestion to those still stuck in BEC to "enjoy the moment" on behalf of others and "not to be a spoilsport". It is really very unfair, but you know what, like arihant says, it'll be like, "See you at IV in September" (when the October VB comes out) to continue.

    Only difference is, you'd have "filed" 485 and if lucky you'd have gotten a receipt, because you might as well kiss your AP & EAD goodbye because there is no way they can process this ton load of apps any time soon.

    I hope USCIS finally sees the injustice that has be meted out to the all the folks - whether in BEC or not - and process the application in a FIFO basis.



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • gc_lover
    06-29 05:35 PM
    06/29/2007: Notice to The Oh Law Firm Clients

    We have suspended the work for July 485 filing development pending the clarification of the rumor next week. Please bear with us in this confusing and difficult time.
    06/29/2007: EB-Visa Number Retrogression?

    There is a rumor going around that the State Department will issue a revised Visa Bulletin for July 2007 next Monday (July 2) or Tuesday (July 3) and that it may show retrogression of some or all EB categories, very likely to the point of unavailable for the month of July! Please stay tuned.





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% . %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • baburob2
    02-01 07:30 PM
    please clarify on the below.

    i odn't think it passed. what was included in the amendment is s1121 and not s113 that has our provisions. please clarify.



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% . %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • logiclife
    04-10 08:18 PM
    Gurus Pls help

    I was with Company A whn I got married which had my visa and I 94 till Nov 08,2006. My wife wnt to consul. and got her visa and I-94 till same date.
    I came back to US alone and changed to company B in July 06 and got my I-94 till 2009. Since my wife came to USA after that she didnt get her xtension.
    i forgot to file for her xtension.
    I had to agn change the company C in Dec 06. Thats whn i realised her I-94 expired in Nov. My lawyer said it shud be Ok since she has not passed 180 days after it has expired. or else she cud be black listed
    Today lawyer got an email from USCIS saying they r waiting on security check on my wife. Wht r the options my wife has becos her 180 days will reach in May 08. Can she stay here till a decision on her is finalised by USCIS?

    Guruls..Pls any help will be appreciated..

    Also,

    How come no one in your company B asked you whether you are married or not and whether or not you need H4 filed for you spouse. Same thing about company C. Either of these companies' HR or immigration lawyer should have asked you about dependents and spouse?

    I dont know but even the smallest of consulting companies dont make this kind of mistake and they would remind you if you forget. My company's lawyer is quite lazy and slow but even his paralegal asked all the right questions and got all documents needed and didnt forget stuff when filing for various things.





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% . %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • msyedy
    02-02 09:10 AM
    Thomas does say about the amendment. It was included in minimum wage bill that has passed in senate.

    Even this amendment S. Amd 187 was agreed to in senate. So I believe if the minimum wage billed has been passed then same goes with the amendments too. So we can still hope and not that this was hoax.

    WillBLucky,

    Why do we bang our heads when IV core has already mentioned that no immigration reform was attached to min wage bill in senate which is already passed.

    Trust them......



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% . %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Hewa
    04-10 09:38 PM
    Congratulations Lasantha, happy for you.


    Hewa

    Priority Date-03/27/06 - EB3 ROW
    I-140 approved 11/14/2006
    I-485 RD 07/23/2007





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% . %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • hebron
    09-29 07:35 AM
    well maybe, but our goals should be to convince a small group of just law makers, who are generally well educated, intelligent.

    "Well educated and intelligent" - Who? Did you mean Durbin and Grassley?

    Yes, I would like to see a new bill for reducing employment based backlog. I don't want to come across as a pessimist.



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% . %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • user1205
    04-11 12:41 PM
    The dates will keep moving and I bet you will be current in the June bulletin.

    This is the selfish part of me speaking but I hope they don't become current but move to April 2008 or something similar.
    If EB3 ROW is current then that opens up the numbers to EB3 India and China and we saw last year that India alone got 17K approvals so that cuts from the number of ROW approvals.
    Again ... it's the selfish part of me ... in a perfect world, nobody would have to wait this long or make these claculations ...
    I'm happy for all the people that get that "card ordered" email but I so hope to get one for myself!!!!





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% . %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • BharatPremi
    10-14 06:39 PM
    Retrogression in Various Steps of the GC process

    While January 2005 was the first time since July 2001 there was retrogression for the EB-3 category (01/01/02 for both China and India), the US continues to maintain protectionism through their immigration system.

    Retrogression in Labor Certification: Between 2002 and 2005, there was severe retrogression as far as labor certifications were concerned. Then came the PERM in March 2005 and for a couple of years, they boasted labor certification with 3 to 6 months time. Of late I think it is taking more than 6 months for LC approvals even through PERM.

    Retrogression in I-140 Approvals: I do not remember when the USCIS suspended the premium processing for I-140 but even before they did that, they managed protectionism by delaying the approval of I-140. As per some one's posting, it is now taking 14 months for an I-140 approval.

    Retrogression of I-485 Approvals: Post July 2007 VB, even a 1st year engineering student from India, studying the American immigration system, can tell you it could take years (not the current 6-9 months processing time) for approval of I-485s. The delay in approving an I-485 petition is not subject to the the July 2007 Visa Bulletin alone, it cannot also escape 'protectionism-tainted' FBI name check delay.

    I may sound like quite a pessimist, but add to all this the possible denials for PLC (permanent labor certification), I-140, EAD, AP & I-485s.

    My $0.02 - IE

    Very Good Presentation.





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% . %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • desi3933
    02-23 10:03 PM
    Desi,
    How can you deposit 401Km money to Ninja Trader, Your employer might offer one of top asset management company not Ninja.

    Could you let us know what was your trading capital on which you made 4.25% return last year...

    You are mixing two things. Ninja is software for charting. It supports add-on indicators in c# language.

    I use Ninja software for making trading decisions for my futures trading account. Also, it helps me making decision to enter and exit Index based funds for 401(k) and IRA accounts.

    For futures trading, I use short term chart setups whereas I use long term setups for index direction.

    Hope it helps.





    WillIBLucky
    02-02 07:26 AM
    So was the billed passed or not? Logiclife said "NO", but certain members still say its passed.

    Shall we now leave this aside and continue working on our goals or should we take a little time off to celebrate yet?

    If at all the bill is passed yesterday then we should congratulate ourself for this wondeful job by IV.





    Spaux14
    05-15 01:58 PM
    The visa number has become current for my PD and i will be filling my I485 application even though my I140 application is in process ( Attorney says i can do that :)).

    I was looking at the I485 form and it has a question: List your present or past membership with every organizations, associations, funds etc.

    I am resigtered with my Alumni organization besides volunteering for few not-for-profit organizations. Has anyone of you listed the organizations even though you were jsut a volunteer?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment