ship stops over at Grand Turk for 6 hours.
Not sure about specific places, but in general problems are when you are coming back to US.
If you have stamped and valid h1b for returning back to US, you should be fine.
I have not had any issue or heard of any issues while visiting mexico, hawaii or alaska
wallpaper house i love you nana poems.
I have a H1B from my previous employer and my H1B Visa (not I-94) is valid untill 6th September 2011,However I moved on to a different employer in August 2010 and through them i filed a H1B Transfer and Extension (application was approved in January 2011).
However i have to make a emergency visit to India (New Delhi) this month, so do i need to re-stamp my visa again for the new employer or can i re-enter US based on my old h1 visa and at the Port of Entry show my new H1 docs.
Is that a valid thing to do or do i need to re-stamp my visa.
fyi.. my H1 was extended by 3 more years because of pending I-485 Application
Few More Details to Add Here -
I will be travelling to India on 15th February and Returning Back to USA on 20th March 2011 and my Old H1 Visa Stamp is Valid untill 6th September 2011.
You should ask your employer to download the PERM approval from DOL ETA website, which should be completed and signed by both you and your employer (similar to the PERM paper approval that you did not receive).
Your lawyer should submit this form with I-140 and also request USCIS to obtain a duplicate copy of PERM approval from DOL. This may help.
Are you porting to EB2?
Yes i was hoping to port to EB2.
The issue is that the lawyer says that they will follow this process of dowloading the cert and request USCIS to get a dupe, but hey say they cannot do this under premium processing and will have to file under regular I140. this adds 6 months to the process and effectively eliminates any advantage since i hope to get my EB3 485 current by that time.
2011 girlfriend i love you nana
and ead/ap is approved.
Again in case the H-1 stamping is denied for any reason , can i come back on AP
I am a little concerned of H1 stamping being a problem because my case is complicated ,for the years June 2005- June 2006 i dont have a H1 approval from USCIS for the 6th year, This was because the case was stuck in a security check .
We applied a case again in April 2006 , which was approved on August 2006 ( after the security check has been completed ).
Also, I have no idea about the FBI name check.. How do you even know if your file is being held up because of an FBI name check ?
The March 2008 Visa Bulletin indicates they are proceessing up to priority date of 01 Jan 2005 (my PD date is Jan 2004)
Nebraska Service Center Processing Dates -posted Feb 15 2008- indicates a I-485 EB �processing time frame� of July 30th 2007 (my receipt date is June 12 07/Notice date July 10 2007.
Perhaps some of you had a similar experience and can kindly share how long you waited in the final step for the GC once you were "current".
thank you !
Please I beg you, did you purchase my labor? Did your company offered it
to keep you IN? Did your uncle/relative offered it to you...
I have a feeling that watermelons are sour...:D ( as some monkey quoted about legits)
Man/Woman I feel for you.....
In fact a mean and hopeless employer probably would not tell the original name on the LC to whomever he sells it.
2010 makeup Mac on eBay. i love you
I believe, the USCIS CSR confused "unrestricted" SSN with a "restricted" SSN. Most people on some kind of work permit (F1,H1B, EAD) have "Eligible to work with DHS authorization" ( or something similar ) imprinted on their Social Security card ( it certainly is in my social ), and I believe people with GC/USC don't have any such thing written on their SSN ( it's purely a guess by me, I'm yet to see a GC/USC holders SS card ;) ) . So, I don't think people on work permit can work just with DL and SS card ( if they could , why would they have not done until now :confused: ? ) .
But, on the other hand, I'd like to know, if people can continue working on the EAD receipt itself ??
hair i love you nana poems. i love
Is there a Risk?
I'm working in Company 'A'. My company is filing for H1 extension for me along with my wife's H4 Extension in the month of April (before that it is not possible it seems - according to lawyer or Imm. dept of company 'A')
Company 'B' is filing H1 visa for my wife on April 1st.
So my question is: Is there a RISK to file 2 separate petitions (H4 Extension and H1) in the same time frame?
If yes, what's the option?
If no, should I say to my employer or lawyer (Company 'A') to not to file H4 extension for my wife because of the overlap of time frames?
Hope this helps.
hot emo i love you poems. emo i
That was informative. You get a green. :D
house I love and miss you Nana
tattoo i love you poems for him.
pictures Happy Birthday Nana Poems.
dresses 2010 i love you mom poems from
I have filed an extension for my parents B2 Visa. I have got extension approval but only got I-94 for father and did not find I-94 for mother. I did attach Supplement-I with my mother's details.
I just happen to look at my application, I-539. I found that I checked the following:
Members of my family are filing this application with me.
The total number of people (including me) in the application is: 1
Is it customary that I only receive I-94 for the principal applicant (in my case) and don't have to worry about?
If not, please share your thoughts. Do I need to file seperate application for my mother at this point?
Thank you all,
makeup Nana would love you just the
The CEO of the hospital recently told me that they are very interested in retaining me in their hospital. But one month back my hospital was purchased by a for profit group though the residency program was retained by not for profit group , and hospital is now for profit.My question to you is-
1. Can my hospital file for my PERM and subsequently for GC while I am still doing chief residency on cap exempt visa and technically a part of residency program which is cap exempt?
2. Will i need a new H1b process with the hospital as it has changed from cap exempt to cap status as it is no longer non profit?
3.My prospective employment date will be June 19 2011 as till then I will be working as chief resident, so what would be the earliest date for filing the PERM and H1b application
girlfriend i miss you grandma poems.
Lession for me (and all) ... if you haven't done anything wrong intentially, their is nothing to be afraid about.
hairstyles hot i love you baby boy poems.