Need quick suggestion:
Company A filed for GC. Labor and I-140 was approved. I-485 was filed during July 2007.
I changed employer in June 2009; replied to RFE and filed AC21 in July 2009.
I came to know that my GC sponsring company is going to close the company soon. My current immigration attorney is suggesting that if that happens; and if INS came to know that GC sponsring company is closing down, they will revoke my I-140.
Is it true? I thought after AC21 is invoked; whatever happens to GC sponsring company, it will not impact my GC application in any way.
wallpaper How to Draw a Cute Anime Wolf
My both, the primary H1 and the 2nd H1 are up for renewal in Jan 07 & April 07 respectively and I am also up on the 6 years on my H1 by then.
I have an approved I-140 from my primary H1.
I have a question which I hope someone can help me answer. Will the 2nd H1 also qualify for the 3 year extensions, just like the primary H1 based on the I-140 approval on the primary H1?
I am guessing yes (it sounds logical to me), but am not sure...can anyone confirm?
Ao here is is the update from USCIS: As of November 6, 2009, approximately 54,700 H-1B (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html) cap-subject petitions had been filed. USCIS has approved sufficient H1-B petitions for aliens with advanced degrees to meet the exemption of 20,000 from the fiscal year 2010 cap. Any H1-B petitions filed on behalf of an alien with an advanced degree will now count toward the general H1-B cap of 65,000. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn.
2011 black anime wolf pup.
If I were you I would keep the earliest priority date and not worry about the category its in, but then its just me and my choice :). You can judge yourself.
From my research online there are two options to extend H1 beyond 6 years:
- PERM pending for more than 365 days, or
- I140 approved
What about the scenario where PERM is filed more than 365 days ago and approved, but no I-140 yet?
Gurus I'd really appreciate your inputs here!!
See our posting guidelines (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/announcement.php?f=2) visible above the forum threads.
"Please note that the purpose of our forums is to discuss our campaign and agenda. We want to foster a positive, constructive, discussion about our cause. Solutions for individual cases and problems, debates on the benefits of living in different countries etc. are better addressed on forums like Immigration Portal.
Posts that denigrate members, potential members or even anti-immigrant groups are not welcome - such posts are against Immigration Voice principles."
When my paperwork was transferred from CSC to TSC I posted on Immigration Portal not IV. We need IV forums to focus on activism.
Does employer has full time job for her?
Who is paying for H1 fees?
Will employer pay full LCA wages on bench time?
2010 dresses red anime wolf pup.
hair dresses red anime wolf pup.
I got my COS from H4 to F1 approved in first semester itself (Fed-2010), now my questions is I don�t have plans for going to India in next couple of years so after completing my masters can I apply for OPT without having the F1 Visa stamping OR should I have to get F1 Visa stamping in India in order to get the OPT after my masters.
my wife got OPT based on COS from H4 to F1 (no stamping).
hot How to Draw Chibi Wolf Jacob
confirm that AILF needs more Plaintiffs !
house makeup cute anime wolf pup.
tattoo hair anime wolf pup girl.
Er... Non UK people might not get that reference...
pictures anime wolf puppy. red anime
It's no different using the future employment EAD from that of a current employment EAD. However, I would suggest you work for that future employment company for say 6 months before you use AC21 and move on to a different job. This would alleviate the risk of INS considering your case to be fradulent.
dresses hair 2011 lack anime wolf pup. anime wolf pup. anime wolf puppy.
makeup pictures anime wolves running.
girlfriend red anime wolf pup. Anime Wolf Cub. read is Lone
hairstyles anime wolf pup. red anime wolf
I work for a big software company and they have recently changed their name "XXXXUSA Inc" to "XXXX America Inc". It is just a company name change and everything else is the same. But, we got an email from our Lawyers yesterday that "Your I-485 application remains valid under AC21 portability provisions despite the change in your employment. In order to continue with your existing permanent residence application under the AC21 portability provisions, we will prepare and file a letter to notify the USCIS of the change in your employment from XXX USA, Inc. to XXX America, Inc."
My I140 is approved with XXXX USA Inc and AOS is filed based on that. My concern is that I am travelling to India on AP and come back in Mid May. I have the following questions:
I asked if I can delay this filing until I come back..my lawyers said "While there is no hard USCIS deadline for this particular filing, this project is a high priority for us and our instructions are to complete this project for all employees ASAP. The AC21 filing will not affect your pending I-485 or your entry into the U.S. in any way"
1. Is it true as my lawyers say that there is no deadline to file AC21? My confusion is should i do this or delay until i come back?
2. If they file this letter would there be any impact to the pending I485 and hence my re-entry to US using AP? Because I read so many threads regarding wrong denial of I485 because of AC21? In my case, it is the same company, no chance of I-140 withdrwawl etc...
3. Assuming if I delay the filing, when you enter on AP, i heard they are asking are you still working for the same petitioner? If I some how had to tell them my company name has changed, then would there be any problems because of not filing this?
My POE is SFO.
Please share your opinion guys..thanks for your help.