Does anyone know if I require a transit visa if traveling to India via Canada by Lufthansa.
I have a AP, used to have a Canadian visit visa which expired in Dec 2010.
I have traveled on AP via Dubai using United and did not have a issue.
I am traveling next weekend, I will appreciate your reply.
wallpaper at the Golden Globe Awards
I got a RFE on my 485 to submit all the W-2 and 1040. I do not have one of my W-2 form which my previous employer never provided me.
I want to write a covering letter regarding non availability of that W2. I have email proofs of my requests to the employer regarding the W2. I also want to attach a copy of the letter which IRS has sent me regarding the complaint I have filed regarding the same.
Could any of you guys help me with a format of the letter and also what all I need to include in that letter. I also need to know to whom should this letter be addressed.
Thanks for any help.
How many years you worked in US, How many years of W-2 they requested you to submit?
She went India with all original of AP approval, EAD , copy of EAD, I485, I131 (Not original) and original copy of h1b approval. She is planning to comeback on AP. Is that law that person must carry original i485 receipt when come back on advance parole.
My wife original I485 receipt is with lawyer, when I asked him about original, he said it is not required when you are coming back on AP. Copy should be fine.
Now when discussed with some freinds they said original I485 reciept required when coming back on I485. I am not sure how to handle it.
2011 Globes 2011, Dianna+Agron
Please help me to take proper decision.
I am working in US on H1B visa and my employer is ready to file for my GC in EB2.
Secondly, my father is a Green card holder and can apply for citizenship in early 2010. I have following questions:
Please note I am unmarried
1. If my father applies for GC for me under F2B can it be converted to F1 when he becomes citizen? if so, will the priority date be same or it will be new once converted to F1 category.
2. Can I apply for both family based and employment based in parallel? if it is not possible which path should I select? Will the employment based GC will be faster of family based? Its tough to decide in this economic times as we dont know how long our job will last.
Would appreciate your help and suggessions.
I am currently on my first OPT which expires in June second week. The company which I am working for is an everified company, hence I applied for my STEM extension last week(I did not get the receipt of confirmation/the new OPT STEM extension card till now). As the STEM extension rules say that we can work for a maximum of 180 days without getting out OPT card, I thought its fine and hence applied a little late.
The problem here is that my company is getting acquired by another company(this company is not e-verified, but they are planning to get everified, don't know when). It is still in the process of acquisition and the deal is expected to close by July. As this company is not everified(as of now) I cannot work for this company after my first opt expires, till it gets the everified status. As is a general phenomena that when a bigger company acquires another company, some cost cutting might happen.
I have a few questions.
1) Do you guys suggest applying for a H1B, with my current company (The problem is that even if my current company applies H1B, I cannot work for the new company as my H1 will be in processing and the new company is not everified, and I would be out of status. I cannot face this situation if the new company gets everified status before my first opt expires, but I am not sure if this is going to happen).
2)If I file my H1b and the new company decides to not take anyone from the previous company, then my opt would have been canceled as I have applied for H1, and I would not also get H1.
3)If I get my H1 approved before we get removed, I would have only 1 month(grace period between H1 jobs, I assume) to get a new job and transfer my H1.
4)Also I dont know if I apply for H1 during the time of acquisition, I am kinda confused what happens with the processing.
I am really sorry if there is a similar post, but I could not find any. Also I could jolt down only the above scenarios. Please help if there are any other scenarios I missed out.
Thanks in advance.
I did paper based filing through lawyer on may 5 with check $340 has been encashed and I waited now 2 weeks but still there is no receipt notice in mail.
SO i called my bank and ask them whether there any receipt number on the back of check but agent told me that there are no 13 digit number just bank stamp and there is only one 9 digit number that he has given me but on the case status thats a invalid number
Please help as I am worried that if evry thing is fine or should I e-file as well as my licence is also expiring next month now how should get a reciept number
Thanks in Advance...
Here is a situation of my friend .
1.He lost his and his wife's passport alongwith the receipt notices and FP notice.The current visa which has expired and I-94 is also lost.
2.The lost passport includes the old passport with old visa in it.
Can you please throw some light as to what are his options.
Thanks & Regards
2010 2011 Miss Golden Globe
so for summary :
a. Do I have to go through the entire GC process again with new company?
b. Do I have to refile 140 ( labor?) I know H1-b will have to be refiled and they are aware of it.
c. is there anything that must be added to the 'closure' document as part of the deal, that will
help GC transfer smooth( deal is not closed yet, so such clauses can be included still)
>>>the safest thing might be to file AC21. but again, it will depend on ur HR/Lawyer
d. Should I stay with my current employer?
>> up to you .. only you can feel the situation post acquisition.
btw in my case, my old company name is totally gone and my business unit brought the old company name into a new division of the new company . in your case looks like the old company name is still there.
hair 68TH ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE
As long as your resume and experience letters match you with the Labor, you are good. eb3 is less riskier than eb2.
For peace of mind, you can get a second opinion from another attorney by having him match your profile with the substituted Labor.
By filing I-485, she is no longer in F-1 status; she is in AOS. I believe that she cannot get OPT. She can work without any restriction by using her EAD (as long as it is valid).
hot J.Mendel Golden Globes
house Cele|bitchy » Golden Globes
then get a comfortable chair and wait for the 20+ millions illegals to get ahead of you in the queue
This is not 100% true. However, they will have some effect!
does anyone know when they will discuss it - in the house and in the senate?
Senate: last 2 weeks of May.
tattoo Tagged: golden globes #39;11 is a
pictures Golden Globes 2011: The
dresses At The 2011 Golden Globes
makeup The 66th Annual Golden Globe
Thanks! This is good news. We have been working 24/7 and forgot all about this. I got mine but my wife did not travel at all and never needed the visa. I was worried that it might cause problems.
girlfriend last night#39;s golden globe.
hairstyles Golden Globe Award Presenter
My LC and 140 was approved (March 2006) for Company A when I was working there on H1. After retrogration I changed jobs (November 2006) and went to work for Company B. My lawyer said we can apply for AOS using the approved 140 from company A. I did send the application which reached there on July 2nd. Now, do I have to go and work for Company A (which actually is not an option any more)? Or I can keep working for Company B and if 180 days are passed since the filing/receipt date I will be safe to obtain the GC? Company B is ready to start a new process for GC but if I can use the previously approved 140 and get AOS/GC approved, I really would like to do that.
The only thing to note though is that the DC embassy took a whole month to process my visa. I was going to Canada in September, applied in early july and received it somewhere in August. In the meanwhile when enquired about the status through email, they said they will delay it more now because I enquired. :) (and we think Indian govt. offices have bad attitude)
So I'd advise you to accomodate for the long time to get the Visa, if applying by mail.