Sunday, July 3, 2011

Funny Quotes About Jealousy

images jealousy quotes for girls. and; funny quotes about jealousy. funny jealousy Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • thomachan72
    03-18 08:58 AM
    What are the rules for getting a new 3 X 2 year H1.
    Person leaves US while on the 5th year in November 07.
    applies for H1b in april 08 and gets new H1b valid from Oct 08 to March 09.
    However re-enters US only after 365 days of external stay in december 08 (not in Oct 08).
    Is he eligible for a new 3X2 year H1 or can he obtain only a year extension to recapture the time spent abroad (365 days)?





    wallpaper funny quotes about jealousy. Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • dollar500
    01-03 11:29 PM
    I have a curious situation. I have filed EB3-485 as a secondary applicant to my wife. I am currently in a job where I can't file a green card ( this is my 5th year of H1b). My understanding is one can't have a seventh year extension for H1b unless his I-140 is approved.

    Should I consider changing the job and filing another GC by myself. I know I can continue renewing EAD but I still want to keep my H1b

    Thanks





    Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny jealousy quotes. quotes
  • funny jealousy quotes. quotes



  • GCeffect
    11-13 09:26 PM
    in case he application is denied, will there be any time mentioned in the denied form or not? thanks for your input

    Go ahead and apply, as long as you get the receipt before expiry date on her I-94, you should be fine. You will have to be ready for her return to India ASAP if her extension petition is denied, as she might start incurring illegal stay, which might create hindrance for her next visit or her next VISA application.

    It would be a good idea to state about her anticipated visit to other states etc. instead of other reason.

    It is likely that she might get RFE, but it should all be answerable.
    HTH
    we_r_d_world





    2011 funny quotes about jealousy. Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • ravageguy1
    05-13 09:53 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I am waiting on the RFE to be received to see the content of it. I am hoping they will provide new deadline. Any ideas avoiding out of status is appreciated.

    Thanks again,
    Raj



    more...


    Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • yabadaba
    12-28 06:23 AM
    You don't need to send anything - they already have your I-485 application. They will ask if they want. After few weeks of e-filing, I was called for "biometrics". They only took my picture, and that was it. On 11th week I got my EAD. Mine was same as yours: first EAD but having one prior OPT. I mentioned OPT EAD in my application.


    Thanks bestia. I am hoping they wont need to call me in for biometrics since i already got that done for my 485. but its uscis...who knows what they do.

    Thanks for answering my q!:D





    Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • icecolor
    04-14 10:59 PM
    I sent in my application on 6/29 and I am yet to hear from USCIS.



    more...


    Funny Quotes About Jealousy. makeup makeup funny quotes
  • makeup makeup funny quotes



  • dehradoon
    06-14 07:32 PM
    This move in visa number is dramatic and not to mention scary. It also has the hint that dates will retrogress in FY2008, there is no way that everyone will be processed by the end of this year.

    If I were you I would keep the earliest priority date and not worry about the category its in, but then its just me and my choice :). You can judge yourself.





    2010 funny jealousy quotes. quotes Funny Quotes About Jealousy. jealousy quotes for girls. and; funny quotes about jealousy. funny jealousy
  • jealousy quotes for girls. and; funny quotes about jealousy. funny jealousy



  • dixie
    06-09 01:36 PM
    Hi All,

    I have a question. I have a Master's Degree and have 3 years of experience in my field (Civil Engineering) Now lets say for some reason I want to go back to India and come back after few years.

    If the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill is passed, then my question to you guys is.....

    WILL I BE ELIGIBLE TO FILE FOR GREEN CARD CONSULAR PROCESSING (BASED ON STEM DEGREE) FROM INDIA?
    We are neither immigration lawyers nor USCIS officials. They are the only ones competant answer to such questions. Anyways, the bill mentions nothing about having "experience" in your field .. what is required is to be working in the US for the 3 years preceeding your I-485. Everything else is immaterial.
    But now is not the time to be dreaming and counting unhatched chickens IMO.



    more...


    Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • reginaldTed
    12-01 09:06 PM
    You can actually do it more elegantly by fiddling with the HTML DOM: http://michaelsync.net/2008/07/25/silverlight-and-flash-interoperability-using-html-bridge-and-externalinterface-api-by-jonas-folles%C3%B8

    :)

    Thanks that's perfect!





    hair funny quotes about jealousy. Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny jealousy quotes.
  • funny jealousy quotes.



  • loudobbs
    08-28 12:56 PM
    sure...attend the Immigration Rally!!

    what to do after attending the rally?:D



    more...


    Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • whattodo21
    04-26 03:26 PM
    Currently on H4 and validity expires on 09/23/2010. Can be applied for extension when principal applicants H1B is being extended(from his company), but since I have my H1B case filed with USCIS, will it create any conflict if I apply for H4 extension now? (ideally for 7 days (23rd sept to 30th sept) !! 'coz if approved, H1B status becomes valid from Oct 1st, right? )

    Also, is there any rule which states that, when a case is pending with USCIS, legally you are not supposed to leave the country?

    Thanks in advance,
    Sabitha

    your question is that you are on h4 and have applied for H1. Your h4 will expire in sept.

    If your h1b is approved, your h4 extension will be invalidated.... i think. check with the lawyer though





    hot funny quotes about jealousy. Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy
  • funny quotes about jealousy



  • dval_dpal
    11-12 08:42 AM
    i took my passport pics from walgreen....i told them passport size photos...i got my renewed passport without any problem.



    more...


    house 2010 funny quotes about Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • aristotle
    06-26 05:11 PM
    Lost I20.
    Went to school from 96 to 2000.
    WOrking on H-1 since then.
    Numerous trips outside. Last one in 2005 on an H-1 visa.
    What do I do now?

    You can call the school's "Office of International Studies"(or equivalent) and ask for a copy.





    tattoo funny quotes about jealousy. Funny Quotes About Jealousy. house funny quotes about
  • house funny quotes about



  • bayarea07
    04-08 06:33 PM
    Can we have more people jump in and add their 2 cents.



    more...


    pictures makeup makeup funny quotes Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy
  • funny quotes about jealousy



  • jtravers
    04-01 11:12 PM
    Actually folks staying in the UAE can apply to the U.S. consulate there even if they are not local citizens of UAE. The disadvantage of applying in the consulate in UAE is that the visa will be slated to expire when the UAE visa expires. Logic being that if your status in the UAE expires, your US visa expires. In addition, chances of rejection are higher since the only local tie you have to the UAE is your job.

    I would try to see if you could go to your home country and apply. If it is urgent, then you would want to try the US consulate in UAE.





    dresses funny quotes about jealousy Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • kondur_007
    08-11 08:58 PM
    Yes, it is possible to process your GC through company B while you are working for company A.

    1. You should have "good faith intention" to work for company B permanently once your GC is approved.
    2 Company B should have good faith intention to hire you permanently once GC is approved
    3. An RFE is likely during I 140 process and also during I 485. Company B should be able to respond to RFEs promptly and favorably. Also they may ask company B to show "ability to pay" for the new position and also the business necessity for the new position. These two RFEs are less likely if you are currently working for GC sponsoring employer at the time of I 140 or 485 adjudication (as that would be a defacto evidence that your position is needed and company can pay!).

    Also see my post in the following thread regarding changing employers after GC:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20515

    Good Luck.



    more...


    makeup funny quotes about jealousy. Funny Quotes About Jealousy. 2010 funny quotes about
  • 2010 funny quotes about



  • we_r_d_world
    11-13 08:45 PM
    Go ahead and apply, as long as you get the receipt before expiry date on her I-94, you should be fine. You will have to be ready for her return to India ASAP if her extension petition is denied, as she might start incurring illegal stay, which might create hindrance for her next visit or her next VISA application.

    It would be a good idea to state about her anticipated visit to other states etc. instead of other reason.

    It is likely that she might get RFE, but it should all be answerable.
    HTH
    we_r_d_world





    girlfriend house funny quotes about Funny Quotes About Jealousy. dresses quotes Jealousy+funny
  • dresses quotes Jealousy+funny



  • ajay
    12-23 08:59 PM
    Actually I have applied for the AP before this and when I found it is took so long to get it after a month I went ahead and requested for expediting it.
    Although I have requested the customer service to expedite it over the phone I thought I would go ahead and submit my proof also to further speed up the process.

    Hope this helps.





    hairstyles funny quotes about jealousy. Funny Quotes About Jealousy. funny quotes about jealousy.
  • funny quotes about jealousy.



  • whitecollarslave
    01-17 11:14 PM
    Not normal, but what about I140 approval?. It is part of that and must be there. Did you apply I140 and I485 togther? If yes, it may be missing because of processing backlogs.

    I did not apply together. 140 was approved in May 2006. 140 does have the Priority Date but in the 485 Receipt Notice the Priority Date field is blank. I applied for 485 in July 2007.





    shreekhand
    02-22 09:33 AM
    :) Only if your GC is based on marriage to a US Citizen. Otherwise all Family Based GC's also need 5 years.





    sparky_jones
    01-16 09:14 AM
    I went for an Infopass appointment at the Boston USCIS District Office today. My wife's case status had suddenly changed to "On November 5, 2007 a notice was returned to us undeliverable..." on Jan 7, and we wanted to find out what was going on (the national customer service was of no help at all when we called). Our appointment was at 8.15 AM; we arrived at the JFK Building (Government Center) at 8 AM, went through the standard federal security (very much like an airport) to the USCIS suite. There was hardly anybody waiting in line. The officer at the door checked our appointment notice, and gave us a ticket number, and asked us to take a seat and wait for our number to be called. The arrangment there is like the social security office...there are service counters, and a waiting area in front where you sit and wait to be called.

    When our number was called, we walked up to the counter, and the agent greeted us and asked us to present our appointment letter and an ID. She then asked us the purpose of our visit. I explained to her how the status on my wife's pending I-485 had changed to "Notice returned undeliverable", and we were concerned about a missed deadline. She asked for the I-485 receipt notice, then proceeded to look for information on her computer. She repeated our mailing address that was in the system, and asked us to confirm that it was correct. She then printed out something, and told us she'll be right back. I guess she went to see her supervisor for some help (she appeared to be new). After about 5-7 minutes, she came back and told us that she couldn't see what the notice was that was returned, but everything looked ok on my wife's case. She told us (without our asking) that her name check was cleared, and so was her fingerprint search. She said that the case was assigned to an officer, and it was last updated on Jan 7.

    Although the agent could still not tell us what was returned undeliverable, she pretty much cleared our doubt that a biometrics appoinmtment or something else was pending. She also confirmed that the name check was cleared.

    Our infopass experience at the Boston office was pleasant and fruitful. I think one should try to go early, as there is less crowd, and agents are willing to spend more time answering your questions.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment