thanks for your reply. My I-140 petition should have reached NSC on 13th October. Assuming that they mailed the receipt notice latest by 15th October by regular mail which takes 2-3 business days, should my attorney not have received something by today (25th october -6th business day). Is this normal or an unusual delay??
wallpaper eenie meenie sean kingston
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
Jazz great work with the blog. Thanks!
Our cases at at TSC presently. I asked him to sent it to TSC but he said since the original EAD / AP were approved by VSC the renewal has to also go to VSC.
I am not sure what is going to happen. I have not seen my cheques cashed nor have received the package back?
FedEx trackinh number says it was received at VSC on July 10.
Can anybody shed some light whats going to happen next ?????
2011 Sean Kingstonamp; Justin Bieber
I am planning to apply my Green card. However I am a bit confused which category will I fall to ? EB2 or EB3 ?
As per my job requirement details, it is as below:
i ) Bachelor degree in technology related field.
In the detailed experience seeked, it says as below:
i) Five years of experience with installing, maintaining servers.
ii) Three years of practical experience in routing and network security.
I have more than 5 years of working experience (which they seeked) before I started this job.
Under which category will it fall under, EB2 or EB3 ?
Looks EB2 to me.
Is it the biggest networking firm which has the prominent law firm thats sponsoring?
Its good to see this is changing with new H1b hiring happening!!
P.S I am not anti-immigrant!
No there was no transfer ever.
2010 Sean Kingston - Eenie Meenie
BTW, if I were you in J-1 situation I will stay at USA instead of the ship @Victoria. (I am not sarcastic, that is what I do).
I�m J1 visa holder and I�m planning on a vacation for Alaska cruise
during my grace period.
Here�s my trouble. I know J1 visa holder can�t go outside from USA during the grace period. But Alaska is also one of states of USA.
I also know that cruise visit to Victoria in Canada. But I will stay at my ship instead visiting Victoria. Is it ok to go legally? I mean �. can I go back to USA after Alaska cruise without any problems?
hair quot;Eenie Meeniequot; (with Sean
More realistic is the situation when illegal will get amnesty and legals may be put ahead of line.
Also the window may be as little as 30 days like in July 2007 as long as anytime (say someone with PD 2003 in EB2 --any time in the future)
I do wish you all the best.
hot and pulled Sean Kingston
But since , in your cae, it would appear you did not file an I-140 for the EB3 LC, you are out of luck.
Prayatna (Try): We already did apply
Pratiksha(Waiting): We are already doing it.
Prarthna(Prayer): If not doing, try it. It works for all.
1) I heard that i can transfer to F1 from H1B without canceling(but deactivating H1B) is it true.
2) How much time does it take if i apply for change of status for F1?
3)can i take cpt in F1 and later on can i change to H1 by applying change of status?
pictures Justin Bieber Eenie Meenie
dresses Eenie Meenie Album Cover
Agreed that everyone is different. I was just sharing my view. :)
makeup video eenie meenie things
In recent days, the Department of Homeland Security has taken a major step toward its priority to create a more open, transparent, efficient, and effective government. As part of President Obama's Open Government Directive, we have now launched the DHS Open Government Initiative (http://www.dhs.gov/open).
The Administration has set four goals for its Open Government effort, calling them the "cornerstone of an open government." The goals DHS will seek are:
improving transparency by providing more information and data about the Department's activities in a timely and accessible manner;
increasing participation by utilizing new tools and strategies to encourage input and feedback from the public;
expanding collaboration with our many partners, both inside and outside government; and
encouraging innovation to find new ways to make the government more open and efficient and save taxpayers money.
The Department of Homeland Security wants your input on our Open Government Plan. How should we increase our transparency to the public? What is the best way to foster a culture of participation? Do you have ideas to help increase collaboration? We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
The online participation tool (http://openhomelandsecurity.ideascale.com/) will be available until March 19, 2010. You can contribute your own ideas and rate idea others have submitted.
Chief of Staff, Management DirectoratePublished by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Washington, D.C.https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/7013398738785291364-6624878341620099862?l=www.dhs.gov%2Fjournal%2Flead ership
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/DHS_LeadershipJournal?d=yIl2AUoC8zA (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/DHS_LeadershipJournal?a=OM2PXj5jy0Y:ZtIyV84O1TM:yI l2AUoC8zA) http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/DHS_LeadershipJournal?i=OM2PXj5jy0Y:ZtIyV84O1TM:V_ sGLiPBpWU (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/DHS_LeadershipJournal?a=OM2PXj5jy0Y:ZtIyV84O1TM:V_ sGLiPBpWU) http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/DHS_LeadershipJournal?i=OM2PXj5jy0Y:ZtIyV84O1TM:F7 zBnMyn0Lo (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/DHS_LeadershipJournal?a=OM2PXj5jy0Y:ZtIyV84O1TM:F7 zBnMyn0Lo)
Please advise me regarding my situation
My current H1B expires May 1s1 and I have my H1B extension pending (in lieu of GC pending with the same company, and EAD is not an option for me because of dependents) with a fortune 500 company A, with whom I am employed. They plan to do a round of layoffs in a couple of weeks that I am sure my team is a part of.
With the foreknowledge of pending situation, please let me know if I can validly take the following course of action.
I am thinking that I premium process my 3 year H1extension with company A right away, then have it transferred to company B. Only problem is extension starts in a future date, ie May 1st.
Can I get my current+extended H1B transferred to company B even before the start date of extended May1st . If I have to wait till May1st to get it transferred, does it matter that on May 1st I am not with company A anymore.
hairstyles Sean Kingston And Justin
Consular Processing allows the beneficiary to remain abroad till the GC is approved at a consulate. At all times the petitioner should show intent to hire you for the future job. If you need to enter US earlier, it's your job to arrange an alternate visa.
to counter: (same article in 3 places)
It doesnt matter how many years are left on your H1.