My brother got a B1/B2 multi-entry visa for 2 years. My mother is a green card holder and my brother didn't want her to submit an I-130 on his behalf since she became a US resident. The reason was because one of the questions that the embassy asks when you apply to get a visa to enter the US is weather a relative submitted an I-130 on your behalf or not. If yes then the embassy thinks of you as you want to enter the US and remain there until ur I-130 is approved and a visa number is available.. my question is since my borther got his visa, will it be ok for my mother to submit an I-130 on his behalf now without having the embassy rejecting him B1/B2 visa in the future(that is after his current B1/B2 visa expire in 2 years ????
Another question if a person is in the US and out of status, can a relative submit an I-130 on his behalf and if yes how good is his chance to adjust his status when the I-130 is approved in the future??
Thank you very much
wallpaper cute quotes on relationships.
My 140 got approved and 485 is in pending state.I have my EAD and also valid H1.
1.Can I add my spouse to my GC status when PD is not current?My spouse is on H1B visa.
2.If I start using EAD, is it still possible to add spouse or I should maintain valid H1 status?
Can you please respond back ASAP.Thanks.
am from Egypt , i've won the dv lottary and am waitting my interview and guess what.. i choose NC to be my station.. i like it and i wish to live there..
if sm1 wish to contact me plz feel free and i'll be happy if i got afriend from there as well
2011 makeup cute quotes on
I have changed my employer A last year and received new I-797. However, my employer A did not applied for my wife's extension in 2006.
Now i have changed my employer to B, one week before Employer B has applied for my I-129 and my wife's I-539 extension, which is in pending state now.
My I-94 has been already extended to Sept-2009 with employer A. However my wife's I-94 is going to expire on Oct 5 2007.
She is still in status
Que. My wife has to travel to India on 1st Oct 2007 (before her I-94 expiry date). Can she travel to India as her I-539 (extension to I-94) is in pending state.
I am not sure what you mean. She cannot come back in until she has a visa stamped with her new extension. Remembering being in the country and not being out of status is based of your I-94 date, going out is not a problem but you need a current visa stamped for anyone to come back. They won't let you board the plane back to US if her visa stamped in the passport expired Oct 5th.
Appreciate your replies. Thanks so much.
Again, I am not a lawyer, so please consult with one!
My case is - PD Nov 2007 , I-140 approved June 2008. I -485 is not applied. Can I change Job on this basis and still maintain my Priority date ?
BTW : Current company lawyer does not give copy of receipt of I-140 ( says its company property) though I know the LIN #.
2010 cute quotes on relationships.
There is a possibility in cases of where job requires minimum GPA . 140 adjudicator can always ask petitioner that the benificiary meets all the requirements for the position offered. In substitution cases there is always a possibility of things getting verified in a microscope.
You may see approval email soon
hair relationships. cute quotes
Here are some shots with the D2h and 105mm...what do you think?
When renewing EAD paper filing not E-file, I had written the check in favor of USCIS instead of "U.S.Department of Homeland security" , do you think there would be a issue for them to accept the cheque?
hot cute quotes and sayings about
house hair cute quotes on
The filing fees for a H-1B extension depend on how many extensions have been filed already. Assuming it is not the very first H-1B, then the filing fee is $320, and $1500 if it is the first extension.
tattoo hair cute quotes on
I was on H1B and was laid off last Thursday:(
Now I am in the process of changing my status to H4 (my husband is on h1B), I heard the process takes 3-6 months. My questions hopefully someone here knows?
1. Will I be able to travel overseas back home during this 3-6 months of waiting period?
2. Can I apply for COS here in the U.S. and then go back soon afterwards and reapply H4 from the U.S. Consulate overseas when the COS to H4 is still pending here in the U.S?
3. We don't plan to stay in our current address for more than 3 months now, can I use my friend's address on the form I-539 so when the COS is approved the notice can be mailed to my friend's home? Would it cause issues when INS notice that my address on Form I-539 is different from my previous on file?
Thank you for your help!
pictures makeup cute quotes about
dresses pictures cute quotes on
Admin: Please close this thread! ( Duplicate )
makeup girlfriend cute quotes on
I was coming to work and just heard a small advertizment about "All Things Considered" on NPR. The advt said like this -"There is so much debate is going on about illegal immigrants but there is little debate about Legal Immigration, that story later on today on 'All Things Considered'. "
Anyone has any idea? Not sure if they will be taking phone calls or its pre-recorded story but it will be good to have IV feature or at least IV agenda featured on NPR.
girlfriend girlfriend cute quotes on
hairstyles tattoo cute quotes for family.
I am visiting to India on vacation and need to go for H1B renewal. My natvie place is in Andhra Pradesh, near to Chennai. So, i am comming from USA to Chennai, and wants to go to Chennai Consulate for stamping.
In vfs site the moment i select AP, it showing only Hyderabad appointment dates. how to choose and schedule appointment in Chennai consulate?
Can any of you suggest, how to proceed? is there any issues of going to Chennai rather Hyderabad?
I am resident of AP and went for my renewal last year to Chennai since its nearer to my place as compared to Hyderabad. There is no explicit way to get Chennai. They have a small percentage or limited slots available for out of state applicants at every consulate and as long they are available you should see the option to pick Chennai.
Initially, I did not get the Chennai option as well, but I kept checking and waited for a few weeks and when Chennai option was available I scheduled the appointment. Hope this helps.