I have been looking an answer on this forum for the date that we enter for the Question # 11 on the I765 form:
Question: Have you ever before applied for the employment autherization from USCIS?
My question is on the date that we have to enter here:
Should I enter the CARD VALID FROM DATE on my EAD card?
Should I enter the RECEIVED DATE on the I485 receipt?
Should I enter the NOTICE DATE on the I485 receipt?
I looked on this forum, and there is seem to be confusion around this date..can someone please clarify...
wallpaper 2011 Arctic Cat Sno Pro 600
My M-I-L is already in the US. She has her I94 valid unti June 7th.
I did file for an extension online yesterday. However, i am yet to mail the documents.
What i would like to know is, can she stay until we hear from USCIS about the extension getting approved/not approved?
If at all its not approved, what happens?
2011 snow storm feb 1978. Cat 966
I changed my address using the online facility provided by USCIS by filling out the AR-11 form. I got the confirmation for that. After that when I started to change for pending petitions (I-485), lost my internet connection. I could not go back to that part again.
I checked all the FAQ's etc but could not find a link that would explain how to change only the pending petitions, since AR-11 was already changed.
Please let me know if anybody was in the similar situation.
Everyone should read this article. A real eye opener.
2010 skulls, cat amp; snow
Dont you think this is foolish on your side..
hair After a 1914 snow storm,
becuase, his / her previous approval notices / I-94 copy on approval notice - the lower left part and I-94 the lower right part should have correct start and end dates. he can carry them.
In my son's I-94, the one previous to the lat/latest one, his country of citizenship was notes as Oman (and not India). During the last renwal, it was corrected to India. My attorney placed a note.
I went to Vancouver, BC in March 07 and got H1s stamped.
Any other experiences. Please, take a moment and share.
This is for my friend who got his 3 year H1- B extension recently.
He planned to visit India for stamping and already booked the air ticket + consulate appointment.
But the Visa validity start date in his I-797A is incorrect. He joined this company only in 2006 but the start date shown in I-797A is sometime in 2001.
Though the END date is correct, Is it going to cause any problem in his Visa stamping?
He got only 2 weeks to fly and skeptical about the turnaround timeframe to file for correction.
His lawyer says it is a very minor problem and will not affect the visa stamping.
Please share any similar experiences / ideas.
Thanks a lot
hot a snow storm and horrible
The USCIS explains the delay by national security interests, but the national security requires the very opposite - speedy processing of the background checks.
house the snow storm passes.
Had no issues what so ever, in fact I was not asked anything about 485 application. After coming back went for finger printing , that means my application is still in process.
Important Note :- During this period I had valid H1b stamp on my passport.
tattoo Ulan#39;s in snow storm
"your petitioner does not appear to be either willing or able to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations"........"action on your case has been suspended and the I129 application will be returned to USCIS with the facts of your case presented at the time of interview".
What are my options now? I work through a vendor (i.e mycompany->vendor->client). My vendor has agreed to file for H1B on my behalf. Can they file for a new H1 or does this cancellation mean that I cannot apply anymore?
pictures got our one snow storm for the
Here is the my status:
- 140 approved(EB3 category)
- I am in 7th year of my H1
- 3year H1 extension is in-process
All of the above with Company-A.
If the 3year H1 is approved, will I be eligible to change job to Company-B and transfer my H1 to Company-B?
Can I take my priority date from my application from Company-A to B?
In what way Company-A can affect my status once I switch to Company-B?
Thanks for your input.
dresses advisories and snow storm
makeup after the snow storm,
I am working in US on L1B visa and Wife on L2. then Wife got a Job and her employer filled her 485.
In the mean time I applied for H1 (through a consultant, to get out of the L1B company). Looks like the H1 Got Approved. Now, I think the problem is, If I switch to H1, then she will loose her job and our chance of Getting EAD will go.
I do NOT want to go for H1, but EAD Is important to me. Is there a Way I can keep my L1? (so that my wife can keep her job)
Check your H-1b approval notice. If it is a visa to be issue abroad petition,then you have nothing to worry about.
if it is a change of status approval with an I-94, then you need to get out of the US on or before the day the change of status becomes effective and then return back to the US on or after the day the change becomes effective with your current L visa.
girlfriend before the big snow storm.
hairstyles OUT A 2 DAY SNOW STORM,
Technically you have to wait till Aug 1.
Chances are, you will get your GC sometime in early August :)