wallpaper Fish hook under water lack
Please join the physicians chapter for further information. See the link in my signature. As a reminder- this is a closed group that works with sensitive information, make sure you provide your name and telephone number, e mail for contact and general info about immigration status, practice etc.
BTW did you get the receipt no ?
Thanks for keeping us posted
2011 BLACK AND WHITE STRIPE CLOWN
Donor Forum is visible only to the donors in the forum page.
2. I am a donor (two times). But I do not have access to it.
Donor forum access is provided to verified current donors only. Past donors cannot subscribe to this forum - it does not work like yearly/lifetime membership. To have continuous access to the donor forum, you will have to be a recurring donor.
However, if you have donated recently and cannot access donor forum, please contact me and I will be glad to help. Thanks.
So IV do not provide the important news to the members who are not donors. That is unfair. Even though I have not filed my green card I have donated some amount in the past.
It's advisible to to have Receipt# before leaving and I am hoping you will get in next 8 weeks for sure. Good Luck.
I have I-140 approved and also based on I-140, I have 3 years H1B approved which expires in 2010.
My I-485 was rejected and I have re-submitted which is obviously pending and not further news on that (refiled on 10/10/07 at CSC)
I have following questions:
1. If I want to travel to INDIA for 6-8 weeks, Is there any problem?
2. Can I get H1B VSIA stampled at BOMBAY?
3. Do I need any other document except H1B approval notice & I-140 approval notice?
4. Do I need to mention about I-485 been filed?
Please help. Thank you in advance.
2010 Mei Xiang lack amp; white .
I have a friend who is currently on H1B, currently on vacation in home-country, and stuck in PIMS verification.
1. he has H1B from current employer (valid till 2009) - Employer1.
2. another H1B from previous employer - Employer2. Previous employer ready to hire him again.
3. His spouse filed for his GC and his EAD, AP has already been received. Spouse has approved PERM, pending i140 and pending AOS.
He came on H4, converted to H1B (with Employer2), then switched to Employer1. Then went on vacation, and appeared for H1 re-stamping interview with i797, documents provided by current employer (Employer1).
Now he is stuck in PIMS verification, and the current employer want him to join asap and threatening to terminate her employment.
Assuming that current employer does not revoke H1B, but terminates him, can you help answer following doubts -
[A] validity of such a stamp on passport -
Q1. Will the visa stamp (with current employer) be vaild?
Q2. Previous employer hasn't revoked the H-1B, will that still be usable for jobs, re-entry?
Q3. Inspite of termination, can the stamp and i797 of the current employer valid for re-entry?
Q4. Should he rather use i797 of the previous employer + passport (with stamp of current employer) for re-entry? Previous employer can provide offer letter and job description etc.? Is this route valid and will they allow re-entry on this?
Q5. Though he wants to continue on H-1B, but if his current situation may result in violation of any provisions, should he rather use Advance parole to re-enter?
THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR RESPONSES!!!!
1. I have two options here my old employer (A) is body-shopper. So he will agree for both future or current employment. I have very good permanent job and bright future prospects with new employer (B). In this case what you guys advice me? Apply I485 as future employment or quit present job and join old employer (A) and apply I485 as current employment?
2. If I do not join old employer (with whom I have I140 approved) now, in this case what are my options for I485 applying? (Only future employment I485/ I can file current employment I485 and not drawing any salary from old employer )
3. Will I485 as future employment has any problems?
4. Can I use AC21 after 180 days on my I485 future employment application?
5. My new employer (B) already applied PERM LC for my GC in EB2 three months back and did not here anything from Atlanta DOL till now. What you guys advice me? Is it worthful to wait for this new EB2 LC or apply I485 as future employment with approved I140-EB3 with priority date June 2003.
I am in really dilemma and unable to decide. Appreciate your advice in this matter. Thanks in advance to all your replies and wish you best of luck.
hair art lack and white. Fish
I have been listening to the Senate proceedings for last few days & I'm very unhappy to say that so far there has been no mention of legal immigrants.None of our issues have been discussed or debated.I was thinking after doing so much of hard work ( especially by the VI team ) & all the contributions,lobbying, we would get some changes done but looks like ..
I'm not being negative here, but its just a thought.
PD - 05/2003
Me and my spouse both work on H1B and I am applying for I-485 along with EAD/AP for both me and my spouse. My question is since my spouse is already in H1B with certain job title which was mentioned in one of the documents that was filled with i-485, when spouse uses EAD does she need to be looking for similiar jobs only?. Please clarify. Thanks in advance.
hot Black and white hand-drawing
house A red, lack and white no
tattoo Zeimusu Toy Fish Black White
Will it create problem for my wife to re-enter to US? Since she has valid AP and GC card, can she enter without any problem? or does she need to come early since her GC was received ?
pictures Mei Xiang Black amp; White Fish
So it means that if she dose not have the AP with her while she leave US, she can not use it.
Can she go for the visa stamping in India and enter in H4? would there be any problem if she goes to visa stamping and enter in H4 while her AP is in process/approved.
Thanks again for the suggestion.
dresses Black and White Fish Eye by
But I dont care, because for me only expense is photographs and mail charges. I filed under new fee structure.
Thank you for the immediate response.
I did under the old structure and need to pay renewal fees everytime.
How long did it take for the document to reach you after approval?
makeup lack and white, fish,
Is it worth the $600?
What kind of difference is it going from a 105mm to 200mm if there for close up shots?
Thanks for your help!
girlfriend lack and white Big fish
Any reason you went for substitute labor instead of your own?
I applied for I-140 in July 2007 using a substitute labor EB2 (from a different company) with a priority date of Nov 2005 and it got approved in May 2008.
During the same July fiasco, my employer at that time applied for I-485 with a priority date of August 2006.
I didn't apply for priority date porting after the substitute labor I-140 got approved because I didn't have the approval notice.
I read somewhere that even though I didn't apply for porting of the date, USCIS will consider the earlier date. How far is this true? How can I find out my correct priority date?
Note: I already posted this in 'August Bulletin Out - EB2 India 01MAR06' but discussion there is totally different. So, posted a new thread.
hairstyles Large red lack and white fish
Just provide the document indicating that the skin test was done, that's it.