wallpaper Avril Lavigne showcases her
For EB1 category people it is the Date on which I-140 was filed.:)
2011 avril lavigne and her husband
I know that travlling via London has some difficulties but not sure about 'Frankfurt'.
Please let me know.
FYI..We have our EAD and I-485 is pending with approved I-140.
Thanks for your help.
You should not have any issues travelling via Frankfurt to India with an expired visa stamp. I've travelled as recently as last month with an expired visa stamp.Returning to the US with a visa stamp or using advanced parole should be fine.
Congress may push India's IT firms to Mexico with H-1B crackdown (http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9135883/Congress_may_push_India_s_IT_firms_to_Mexico_with_ H_1B_crackdown)
I am looking to switch employers. Although the job descriptions are pretty similar ( C coding, design, protocols etc.), my PERM was filed for Computer Software Engineer-Applications whereas the new one falls under Computer Software Engineer, Systems Software. Is this a risk during I-485 adjudication. Also my new salary is 50% higher than my original PERM salary (It has been almost 4 years since my original PERM).
Descriptions look similar but what you need to check is the SOC code are a close match or not. That is important. Regarding the salary difference taking inflation into account and salary hikes ove the 4 ye4ar speriod you should not have any problem. Check this below link for AC21.
I posted this thread with my assumptions using the May 2010 demand data and Pending 485 report 09/09
Source:- EB3 Movement Tracking - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/EB3_Movement_Tracking)
Any thoughts in this gurus !
See the spreadsheet for details
You analysis is inaccurate and misguided.
Look at the top table which shows data released by DOS. Last month 75 application have been reduced and in month back 100 applications were reduced.
This is really really bad sign for EB3 and even for EB2.
2010 Free agent: Avril#39;s divorce
I heard from one of my Frnds that all of their L1 visa extensions are getting rejected left and right....
Most of them are on these L1 Visas in managerial postions.
hair hot Avril Lavigne — Girlfriend
I am getting married in December 2007.
1. I am goin to file for my spouse at that time. Is it necessary that the dates should be current in order to file this amendement?
2. I understand that one can file amendment before or within 180 days of acceptance of 485. is this correct ?
3. Is there anyway to know that I am nearing my acceptance of 485?
Your comments are appreciated.
hot Avril Lavigne girlfriends help
house Has Avril Lavigne finally made
I am asking because I missed the boat last year
tattoo Avril finally decided to
pictures hot Avril Lavigne Bel-Air
Will you be affected by the employer-employee memo? It is based on this memo that many of the problems are arising. Talk to your lawyer too about it.
dresses She left that cheating snake
makeup Avril Lavigne At The Beach
girlfriend Avril Lavigne Confirms Split
What if there is a gap of employment between leaving the previous employer who made the initial green card application under EB3 and joining the new employer who is willing to make a new application under EB2.
I-140 is approved, I-485 was pending for more than six months when the employee left the first company and has had a gap in employment for a few months. The employee has joined the new company using EAD. I-140 has not been revoked.
Would applying for the green card under EB-2 and trying to port the EB-3 priority date cause any complications given the gap in employment. The new job satisfies the same or similar job requirement with a 50% bump in salary and meets the EB-2 requirements. Would really appreciate your insight on the risks to be aware of if any due to the gap in employment. Thanks!
hairstyles Canadian singer Avril Lavigne,
Please help me on this. Here is the situation:
1. Company A First time H1B - Oct 1, 2004
2. Company B transfer - Jan 22, 2006
3. My current visa is expiring on Jan 22, 2009, but after Jan 22, 2009, I still have till Oct 1, 2010 to complete my 6 years of H1B.
4. Now, my wife who is on H-4 is currently in India on vacation, since she is not in US, her H-4 extension cannot be filed.
My question is, can I file my H-1 extension and go to India and get both of our visas stamped based on my extension? Or does my wife need to come back on her currently valid visa and file for her own H-4 extension?
Please advise and pardon me for my ignorance on this.
Thanks in advance,
Let me present my case before you all.
I came to US on H1B visa in 2004 and then my previous visa expired in 2006 and I have extended that visa but do not have it stamped on my passport as because I have not left USA during this period.
Now, I have changed a job 3 montsh back and my new employer is doing the H1B transfer which is in process. I have received the "receipt number" but yet to get the documents back from USCIS.
At this time, is it possible for me to switch to another job without having the papers from USCIS on the basis of the receipt number alone ? Or do I wait for the papers to come back from USCIS before I can think of switching another job ?
An early response is appreciated...