I really don�t know which letter/word in the title of thread makes you think about �VISA BULLETIN�. Moreover USCIS is not the one that issue Monthly Visa Bulletin.
Anyway I have changed the title.
wallpaper Jimmy Eat World Invented album
"Cancelled without Prejuidice" means that they have cancelled the visa as it is no longer needed as they have approved you for your Permanent Residence. It also means that if you do not keep your Permanent Residence (you mentioned conditional in your note - so I'm presuming marriage based GC?) then you will have no difficulties in ever getting another visa should you ever need one.
if a visa is cancelled WITH prejudice - then you would have had great difficulty in ever getting another US Visa.
hope that helps.
2011 The All-American Rejects
By the way it makes more sense to meet Senator Arlen Specter since he is also on Senate Judiciary committee...
Committee Members (http://judiciary.senate.gov/about/members.cfm)
but it is not hard to get copies of W2. IRS has a service that will give you copies of your fed tax papers including W2s in 60 days. You can also ask you employer, they ususlay keep a copy.
I donated 50$ through pay pal.
Your receipt number for this payment is: 46xx-xxxx-xxxx-0287
thanks for supporting Advocacy days this is updated at:
If you can afford it, you should hire an attorney.
A good lawyer is worth every penny.
You, on the other hand, should play your part by being "aware" and not blindly relying on the lawyer. Your job should be to double check documents for accuracy/correctness and asking questions to the lawyer and IV to clear doubts. Making sure the lawyer is abiding by all the immigration rules as defined by the law would be another task.
2010 Related album art
Called the USCIS customer service center and one of the representative did update manually. Yes you can also do that for sure
I changed my address using the online facility provided by USCIS by filling out the AR-11 form. I got the confirmation for that. After that when I started to change for pending petitions (I-485), lost my internet connection. I could not go back to that part again.
I checked all the FAQ's etc but could not find a link that would explain how to change only the pending petitions, since AR-11 was already changed.
Please let me know if anybody was in the similar situation.
hair All American Rejects
I completed my 6th year H1B in April 2010 and am currently on a 7th year extension based on a pending PERM application with my current employer.
I am currently considering taking an offer from a new employer who is willing to process my H1b transfer and my question is:
1) Is it possible to transfer a 7th year extension to a new employer given that PERM will still be pending?
2) If yes, will I need to give them any evidence regarding the pending PERM as I don't have any document on it except the receipt number from DOL.
3) My current H1b expiration date is in April 2011. If the new employer files for an H1b transfer in July 2010, will I get the same H1b expiration date or a new one (i.e. July 2011)?
This is important in my case because my wife who is currently a LPR will be eligible to become a US Citizen in June 2011 and I will likely not need to go through the PERM process.
Any advice on the above will help a lot.
Well you can join the new employer and they can apply for H1B Transfer. After April 2011 you can get extension or even F1 visa is useful for 1 year. After 1 year u can again come back to H1B status.
1. My H1B is going to expir by Sep 2010 and i sent all the documents to file for H1 extn based on my approved I-140. My company lawer filed for LC and it is still pending. So is it going to affect my H1 extn?
2. How about my GC process? Does it affect if i apply I-485 when my periorty date become couurent?
3. What will happen to my company? My employer is stright forward guy. He has all the documention and Tax.
hot any fan of album cover art has
Will do 1 free flash banner if placed well for advertising.
house All-American Rejects played
Report your address moving even within same comunity/zip if you have not done already ASAP.
If the address in Oregon is going to remain your permanent address then you do not need to report your stay in CA.
I was staying in Oregon.I am working in CA for the last one month.
My family still stays in Oregon and will continue there. We also moved to diff apt one month back in Oregon. ( In the same apt complex/zipcode)
I will stay here in CA for couple of months.
Can I give the present address in Oregon for all of my family members Since my family still staying there.
Do I need to give my present address for me in CA. I may be moving to diff apts here depending on project/confort.
tattoo the all black cover
Are you sure someone didn't plant those oranges for you to find?
Yeah pretty much, they were all over the place :P
pictures The All-American Rejects,Move
dresses AUTOGRAPHED ALBUM: DEAN MARTIN
I am on H4 visa now. Got a long awaited job (with EAD) which will start in June 2011. My I-94 is till september 2010 becoz H4 is stamped till that date. But I have I94 with I-797 till June 2011(6 years of H4). I want to travel to India before i start my job, probably in may. My husband is still on H1 visa eventhough he has EAD.
1.Can i travel on H4 status as i m not holding a job right now? My 797 is only till june 2011. If i go for stamping, it is more likely to get rejected.
2. Can i use EAD and AP eventhough i am not working rightnow? Are there any chance of denying my reentry with AP?
I cannot afford to loose my job and due to personal reasons, i can't avoid the travel. Please give your valuable advice.
You can use your AP for travel and come in as a Parolee even if you are not working.
Since you think you will have trouble getting H4 stamped, coming in using AP is the best thing to do.
Usually, travel with AP is smooth. If the officer asks you the reason for your travel, tell him/her that you went to see your family (don't say that you went on vacation). Make sure that you take the copy of your I-485 receipt notice and your original EAD with you, just in case. You will be sent for secondary inspection but, don't worry, that is normal practice for Parolees.
Good luck with your travel.
makeup for Best Pop Vocal Album,
Where can i find the Family Based Inventory Information? Same like employment Based ( below link).
employment based inventory statistics (http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20%28Left%20Nav%20Children%29/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf)
Thanks a lot
girlfriend Album: All American Rejects
In the instructions to file EAD they say to print name and alien receipt number on the back of the photos.
What number should we write? I-485 receipt number or receipt number for last EAD?
Can someone please respond?
hairstyles The All-American Rejects to
I will really appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Once you respond to the RFE, its not necessary that they have to process your case with in 15 days.
It is 15 days (not business) including week ends.
Here are some hidden facts:
* 15 days window DOES NOT start from the day USCIS receives application.
* 15 days window DOES NOT start from the day USCIS sends a NOTIFICATION (Yes !!!)
* 15 days window starts ONLY when you see an LUD change with a description "Request for Premimum Processing" updated in USCIS system.
* When there is an RFE, the 15 days window clock STOPS.
while( case != approved && case != denied )
* RFE is issued
***** 15 days clock now is reset to 0 *****
* 15 days window DOES NOT start from the day USCIS receives RFE Response.
* 15 days window DOES NOT start from the day case status says "RFE Response received".
* 15 days window starts ONLY when you see an LUD change with a description "Case Resumed" updated in USCIS system.