My wife's AP is expiring in mid of October 2010. I am going to apply for her new AP before she travels to India in the 3rd week of July. Is there any issue if she comes back with the new AP? As the renewed AP will be received while she is in India. She will leave with her existing AP and enter back (lets say in Nov 2010) with newly renewed AP.
wallpaper hot Bestotel City Centre
Hope this helps
2011 makeup City Centre Mall Roof
will try to take infopass as suggested.
Yes atmosphere is not good for time being for any immigration bill. Let's wait formetime otherwise we will misfire.
Further, as such, these lots get filled up by 8am. Sep 18 being a car-free day in DC, more cars are likely to get at these parking lots, filling them even earlier.
2010 a city centre restaurant
Can Any Body Update Us With Any Latest On This Subjected Issue ?
Recently In I-140 Anybody Got Aproval With 3 Years Degree From Nsc ? I Am Talking About Eb-3 Cases.
I Understood That Something Was Going On But Could Not Get Any News So Far !
Can Anybody Give Lights If There Is Something Positive ?
I Hope Immigration Voice Will Also Take Up This Issue During Rally.
hair 2010 kabul city centre. a city
let the brickbats rain from those who want me to go to vatica and eat thali :D
hot the heart of Kabul city,
house kabul city pictures 2011. of
tattoo the Kabul City centre mall
I beleive, he can do H1 transfer. By the way, the new company should also start your labor and I140. Still you can port your PD if you have already 140 approved.
There is nothing tricky, it is plain and simple: you want to switch jobs?
You have to apply for a new H1. You absolutely cannot use your current H1 to work any other job.
pictures Hotel, Kabul City Centre
dresses hairstyles 2011 City Centre
makeup kabul city pictures.
I wonder if Chandu or Sanjeev are interested.
girlfriend Kabul. Photo: Wikipedia
I have a question. I am a July 2nd 485, EAD, AP filer and I did not receive my AP yet. My H1 visa stamping got expired, and I am planning to go to India for 2 months. Can I leave US before my AP gets approved, hoping that it will be approved in the next 2 months time and my attorney will send the AP papers to my India address?
Is it possible, please advice.
hairstyles Kabul City during evening time
November - 2006: 01AUG02
April - 2007: 01AUG02
In May 2007, it jumped to 01AUG03. I hope that there will be a movement in Jan 2009, Feb 2009 VB but looking at the trends it doesn't smee like there will be any.
I thought they changed their mindset from having no movement most of the year then jumping ahead several years in the last quarter and playing catch up.. this is what got them the 07 fiasco
but apparently they are repeating the trend
this no movement for ROW makes no sense at all
I came to India on a vacation and went for a H1 stamping on 29th Dec at the Chennai consulate. I ended up getting the famous Pink 221G (Additional Admin Processing - AAP). I believe it is because of my muslim name (I am not a consultant or working for any consulting firm, full time employee with my comp's IT department, work for a reputed manufacturing company and done MS here in USA, been in USA for 9 years now, had previous F1, and H1 stampings).
The VO asked very basic questions (who is the employer, what they do, where did you go to school, what majors) and didn't take any of my documents except the D156, D157 & Employee letter. She said my visa is approved, however I will have to go through AAP and will have to wait for 4 to 12 weeks.
I am planning to wait till the end of January and if nothing moves ahead in my case, then go back to USA on Advance Parole (Based on the experience from other members who were stuck in 221G and who travelled back on AP), and come back to India once the 221G is cleared, and the consulate requests to send Passport.
One of my personal concerns about this approach, does the consulate consider my visa applicaton abondoned if they find out that I have already entered US (using AP)? and will it have any issues in the future with my pending AOS?
Has anyone gone through this similar situation (that they travelled on AP while H1 is in 221G status) and got successful stamping after the consulate has requested to send the Passport.
Anyone please share your experience in the above situation........
Also if am returning to USA on AP, do I have to show the I797, so the Immigration officer puts the expiration date on the I94 as the date on the I797
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
First of all I must appologize because I mentioned this in the forum before but that was a different question that I asked.
My wife's Labor lists a 4 year degree with a BS in Mechanical Engineering as a requirement.
We filed I-140 with her old H1B evaluation which says she has a 4 year degree in Civil Engineering (stupid me :mad: ).
I found another evaluator who looked closely and gave us an evaluation for BS in Mechanical Engineering because her degree is way closer to the Mechanical than it is to the Civil Eng.
Will USCIS reject this I-140 on the spot based on the fact that she doesn't meet the requirements or issue an RFE ? If they issue an RFE and we send the Mechanical Eng. evaluation, will the fact that we filed first with the Civil Eng evaluation cause any problems ? Are we assuming the worst and is not such a big deal ??
She worked on H1B for 7 years as a Mech Eng and this is NOT a labour substitution.
Thanks for any help !