My wife BC is in the process and i think i will be able to get it by the end of the week.
My question is that if i am unable to get the BC of my wife in time, is it possible to buy some more days from USCIS. Like CAN USCIS provide SOME ADDITIONAL TIME SO THAT I CAN GET THE BC OF MY WIFE AND THEN SUBMIT. I DONT KNOW WHATS THE DEADLINE IS BUT I BELIVE ITS A VERY CLOSE CALL !!!! AND I MIGHT NEED SOME MORE TIME TO PRODUCE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
wallpaper HP Comapq CQ70 116 Notebook
My employer filed H1B with extension of stay even though I was not physically present in USA on the day of filing.I was out of USA on June 15th due to personal reasons and they filed H1B on July 10th.
I had requested them not to file extension of stay since I was already out of USA.USCIS approved the petition with extension of stay(I-94 attached).I need to go for visa stamping now .Will this create any issues while stamping?
2011 Compaq Presario B1950TU Laptop
We want to adopt a child in India as Inter-country adoption (as a Indian resident). For this, my wife have to travel to India and stay with the child for two years from the date of guardianship.
As there is no Green Card in sight for EB-3:
1. If she stays in India for two years, will it affect her I-485 application? If yes, how can we avoid that - like travel back to US once in a while etc.
2. As per US Immigration law, the parent(s) has to stay with the adoptive child for two years. Assuming that my wife stays with the child for 2 years in India, will the child get a visa so that we can bring the child to US? or do we need to file a I-485 for the child? What happens if my GC is approved within that 2 year period? Can we still bring the child to US? On what type of visa/status?
Appreciate any help in this regard.
My employer is a small consulting company,which don't have own projects.So they pay only when I get project with other consultancies companies and bill through them.
min GC required:eek:
Is it possible that someone else will sign an NDA and you work on small modules at the background !!
2010 the HP Compaq Presario
Sorry not sure you will find advice or support here- This is a LEGAL immigration site.
- My labor was approved June 28 2007 (EB3, Traditional, Priority date March 2005)
- I-140/I-485/EAD/AP were all filed concurrently on Aug 7, 2007 (before the Aug 17th deadline)
- My Lawfirm missed the signature on the check for the I-140 application, resulting in everything being returned
- By the time the package came back, signatures were corrected and sent back , it was well after Aug 17th.
- CIS accepted the I-140 application but rejected my I-485/EAD/AP saying that there are no Visa numbers available since it was after Aug 17th.
- My Lawfirm refiled with covering letter explaining the issue,using the Fedex receipts from the original Aug 7th filing etc..but the CIS has not accepted it.
- My Employer tried a Congressional inquiry with the CIS explaining my specific case - but that came back with same response: No visa number avialability
My Lawfirm and Employer are saying - Sorry - nothing else can be done now...
I am the one suffering because of my Law firm's mistake. Is there anything else that I can do to come out of this distress?. I would very much appreciate any inputs from people who have knowledge of similar scenarios!
hair HP Compaq Presario V5000Z
the client is happy with my work and he cant pay me legally because i am not his employee so he wants to give me equity as his appreciation which i can later utilise if at all the company grows in future.
Just interpreting the amendment as it is - looks like this applies only to new hires...
Link to article from a leading immigration law firm
What is in the Bill?
(1) IN GENERAL.--Notwithstanding any other provision of law, it shall be unlawful for any recipient of funding under title I of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (Public Law 110-343) or section 13 of the Federal Reserve Act (12 U.S.C. 342 et seq.) to hire any nonimmigrant described in section 101(a)(15)(h)(i)(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(15)(h)(i)(b)) unless the recipient is in compliance with the requirements for an H-1B dependent employer (as defined in section 212(n)(3) of such Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(n)(3))), except that the second sentence of section 212(n)(1)(E)(ii) of such Act shall not apply.
(2) DEFINED TERM.--In this subsection, the term ``hire'' means to permit a new employee to commence a period of employment"
Common sense interpretation would be - if TARP recipient is looking to hire (new employee) a non-immigrant they have comply with H1B Dependant employer rules.
However, it is upto USCIS & DOL on how to interpret and implement it as a law. If they classify any TARP recepient to be "H1B Dependent" and if they consider H1B extensions as new hire (which is an expansive interpretation), then our extension might have an impact.
hot HP Compaq Presario CQ60 119TX
If you still have a good relationship with your current employer, try to extend your last day by a week (just as plan B)
house Compaq Presario V6608AU Laptop
@VSS: Please refrain from bashing "undocumented workers". If you have an answer reply if not dont.
tattoo HP has more laptop love for us
pictures HP Compaq Presario V3000
I have a offer but the immigration dept of the company says it cannot be done so I need to send them some documentation.
dresses HP Compaq Presario V3205TU
i have filed in the form / submitted the application for joining the google GA group. please check.
Remember we met in the rally. Your pictures are great :)
makeup The HP Compaq Presario V2000
My 140 is approved. My H1b is already extended for 3 years.
1) Can my spouses H1b get 7th year extension based on this?
I actually did get a H-1B extension once based on the fact that the spouse (also H-1B) had an approved I-140 priority date that was backlogged. It was an unusual approval, and surprised the other attorneys (including partners) where I was working. It's not guaranteed, but worth a try if there is no other option to work.
hairstyles Compaq Presario C713TU
thanks for the info. Since he got I 485 approved the GC status already began for him or only on receipt of GC his Green card status begins.
Which is correct? Any help.
I485 approved means GC Approved.
He could theoretically apply for a change of status from B-2 to H-1B. However he should not be using the B-2 to look for work. Any change of status, or H-1B visa application at a consulate, might bring up the questions of his activities in B-2 status, and whether he misrepresented anything. If he found a job while in the US in B-2 status, his activities in B-2 status might be questioned.