Is there ANY mechanism right now for applicants or their attorneys to find out what's going on with their PERM application? Is there a phone number you can call or an email address you can write to? It seems that at a minimum the processing centers should issue a monthly report on the progress and issues encountered.
wallpaper Olivia, our F1 Goldendoodle
My H1B got expired in Sep 2010, ( applied for transfer before expiry), got RFE and finally approval last week, but 797 form has the validity from current date(approved date) instead of requested date in Sep 2010. So now is the period from sep 2010 to 797 approved date is considered as out of status or how it is? I have paystubs during this time and on job all the time. Any implications while going for h1b stamping in India and or at port of entry and in future GC.
Any inputs are apprciated. Thanks!
If I remember correctly, you are allowed to work for 240 days from the receipt date while your case is pending. If the approval does not come within 240 days, you have to stop working and wait for the approval. You are NOT considered out-of-status as long as your petition was filed before the current H1 expired.
2011 Goldendoodle puppy dog picture
For the past 10 to 13 years people are waiting on the EB category Queue, and they are all tax payers as same as US Citizen.
some of them are in H1B status, in this economy it is not necessary that they should always have a job, so if the congress
is not acting on the Immigration bill as soon as possible, they are making the Legals also Illegals pretty soon, with the
USCIS nasty memo for the Employer-Employee relationship, getting an H1 extension became another Oil spill in the Gulf Coast!
This is not a joke, and politicians care little about this, because they cannot manipulate anything here, This is the year and time
to pass immigration bill. If not then immigration issue may not see light.
What about great Indian origin media tycoons Sanjay Gupta & Fareed Sakaria, why cant they make a issue on the media about this.
All Indian origins except some bunch of people, are waste and just eat, drink & be merry caes, and they don't care for anything.
Keeping the finger cross and waiting for the immigration bill introduced in congress as soon as possible at least before May 31st 2010. Even the home country of some of us here, India, with a puppet government and corrupted politicans can do nothing about this. :mad::o:eek:
Have you guys seen the letters written by Compete America Board to US Senators and Congressmen. The points they talk about are very similar to the issues identified by us. You may browse the section when you have some time. The link is
I think this memo is about NATURALIZATION - so yes it's about Citizenship, not for GCs or I-485s.
My baddest of the bad phases started recently when I lost my wife's birth certificate from India. Worst part is we dont have backup (no photo copies of it).
Anyways, We are waiting in the 485 queue, working on EADs. Question to all folks, do still need birth certificate now for the green card process, as we have already sent the application?
And how bad it is with redtape/corruption in India, to get another birth certificate from my wife's birth hospital, when we try by ourselves (I mean not involving our/her parents), when we visit India next time (maybe for a month)?
Appreciate your responses..
2010 Bailey the Goldendoodle at 9
As long as you have a copy of the delivery receipt you are good and not out of status.
Yes, you can file I140 Premium Processing for a substitute labor. I have done that. Got approved in 9 days.
hair Daisy the Goldendoodle
buddy they moved to " Why 5 years wait for Citizenship forum"
hot Responsible Goldendoodle
house Goldendoodle Dog Breeder,
The petitioner did not submit an individual labour certification for the beneficiary or evidence of schedule A designation.As such, the beneficiary is ineligible for classification as a member of the preofessions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability.
Can i know what reason did u got in ur 140 denial notice.
"Submit evidence that the beneficiary obtained the required three years of experience in the job offered before January xx, 2010, the priority date. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties.
Submit evidence that the beneficiary obtained the specific skill or other requirements as indicated on the labor certification, page 3 of 15, #H.14. Please provide proof that the specific skills or other requirements were acquired prior to the priority date."
pictures What is an Irish goldendoodle?
dresses PetScoop -- Goldendoodle New
Got the same exact nonsense at my infopass as well.
With the new 180 day NC rule, does it even matter?
Bunch of bafoons are appointed as so called IIOs there..
makeup Goldendoodle FAQ
In my 485 application receipt my first name is not listing fully. MY EAd is also has the same name.DMV is not accepting the EAD card.instead of 16 letters in my first name it shows only first 6 lettters.
How can I change the first name in my 485 application.My 131 is also pending.
girlfriend The Goldendoodles appearance
hairstyles hair Beautiful F1 Goldendoodle
I485 RD: 6/14/07
I485 ND: 7/10/07
FP date: 8/22/07
Welcome Notice date: 9/18/07
I-485 Approval Sent Notice: 9/20/07
I-485 LUD: 7/10/07(ND), 8/22/07(FP), 9/14/07 ,9/18/07(Welcome notice) ,9/20/17 (approval notice)
I-765 Approval date: 9/19/07
What is meaning of ROW...?
Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum,
I recently changed job. My H1 transfer is not complete yet. Now I have received a very good offer from a different company. Can I transfer my H1 to this company now?
I think my scenario is little complicated.I have my I140 (EB3) cleared with previous employer and my current company has filed new labor and I140 (EB2). They are trying to capture the priority date of my old I140 approval (August 2006).
While my current I140 is still going on, can I apply for I1-485 due to sudden improvement shown for EB2 category in September Visa bulletin.
I believe that is still possible. There is some talk about discontinuing the concurrent application process, but it is not a rule yet. so you should be able to apply. Talk to your lawyer about it.