How can she apply for 10 year multiple entry visa? Can she return after the visa expires, after a month? Any experiences anyone can share? Are there any reasons why some visas get denied?
My wife and I are permanent residents and we want to know whether this is of any advantage/disadvantage.
Any pointers/info/help are much appreciated. I looked through the relevant IV threads and yes, they are informative but rules change all the time and I decided to just go ahead and post this thread to get the latest feedback.
wallpaper Golden Gate Bridge
One of my friends gave me this suggestion - go find some voice over IV. Till Now I was least bothered but because the new anti- H1 B laws are being proposed ( Sen Grassy et all ) , I have to look at this angle. Because without GC , with those new laws in effect, it might be imposs to work here..
Ok , I filed under E B 2 category way back in Ending of 05 and my Labor and 140 got approved.Filed AOS in 2008 ending and since then on the GC wait List.
There are some questions I have which makes me think - is it worth the wait ? IF NOT then lets look at other possibilities including starting some business in Bangalore or going to Canada. I dont know- PL Help me out here friends.
When my employer filed for labor the the promised amt of some $90K in immigrant labor applocation. I could not make that much but I was around $72K Then I had to leave him and go work in UK for the same client ( since that was a UK based company ) and my employer got paid hiring fees. He was not aversive .
So for entire 2007 my income was 0 becos I was in UK working for this MNC and paying UK taxes.
1) Then in 2008 the same client called me back to US but it took some 2 months before they could finally begin my work there and only then my pay started .
So 2008 - I was only close to some $60K PA ( annualized but I was not there entire 2008 . I came back from UK to US around mid 08).
Then on there had been no problem 08 and 09 all gone well.
2 )I read the GC terms and it said - bcos GC is prospective thing, it has nothing to do with your current salary. But in realistic terms - is there chance of problem here ? looking at this ..?
3) If I am in Bangalore after Feb 10, permanently would that be problem in case the lines moves up and I am not in USA ? Will they think that because you are not in US ...and are not working for same employer , cant give GC ..?
Which one can be hurdle in final step 1 , 2 or 3 ? Or God only know
I am in a strange situation.
My attorney is about to file my I-1485 this week.
Perm PD: June 2006 EB2
I-140 EB2 approved in Nov/2006.
PERM filed: Oct/24/2007
I-140 EB2 filed on Jan/31/2008
trying to recapture the old PD of June/2006.
Today, when I checked my I-140 status, it says "Request for Evidence sent" yesterday.
What are my options now? I do not know if I am eligible to go ahead and file my I-485 now ? What are the implications if I go ahead and file my I-485 now.? Please let me know your ideas.
Thanks in advance
2011 The Golden Gate Bridge
which code should i follow for future reference like AC21?
The above is not completely true, pls read the part below the blue para which says "you are exempt if" (may help some cases)
Also read on Murthy's site
"h", and stating "Spouse has an approved I-140"
Since I am filing as dependent. Should it be "b" " my spouse or parent applied for adjustment..."
Does it hurt to choose "h"? Thanks!!
Now 2009 another stimulus package is going to come, can folks in the same boat join together and can we do something , bring some awareness of this issue , so that we are atleast eligible for stimulus package.
Details about 2009 stimulus package.
We are not getting Green card, atleast give us stimulus package relief.
2010 Golden Gate Bridge
MurthyDotCom : Visa Applications in India - Flexible Choice of Consulate (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_visflx.html)
hair The Golden Gate Bridge
hot Golden Gate Bridge pictures
EB3 (India) applied with company A. PD: June 2004.
Labor approved, I-140 approved.
No EAD. Labor was not approved when EB3 dates became current
First issue of H1B March 2003
Currently have a 3 year H1B extension (beyond 6 years) due to run out in Nov 2011.
1. I am still working with Company A. Can I move to Company B, i.e. will I be able to transfer my H1B, which is now in its 8th year? If yes, will the transfer be valid till Nov 2011?
2. If I can move to Company B, do I have to file for a new GC right away? If not, by when?
3. Can this new GC be EB2 with the hope of porting the PD from my EB3 case from Company A? If yes, what is the criteria for such a port?
4. Anything else I should keep in mind if I can and do decide to switch to Company B?
All your help is greatly appreciated!! I have been sitting and just waiting for my EB3 to get current, which does not seem like a possibility now. Hoping that I can use an EB2 case.
Thanks a lot for your time to take a look at my case.
house Golden Gate Bridge
Pay From: REGULAR CHECKING-2936
Payee Amount Deliver By Confirmation Number
Member ID : chanduv23
$100.00 02/14/2007 669WG-B6SP9
Memo: Member ID: chanduv23
This memo was sent with your payment.
Payment check # 36872976 was sent to Immigration Voice on 02/09/2007 and delivered on 02/14/2007. Funds were withdrawn from your REGULAR CHECKING-2936 account on 02/14/2007.
I have contributed $300 so far along with this
tattoo golden gate bridge with moon
I have 485 pending , 140 approved with priority date of 2007 apr.
What is NPR? If I am the one you are looking for , I can be contacted on 408-329-3565
Currently I am in US in H1B and my I-94 is expires in Sept 30 2010 and there is an extension filed for my H1.
In the mean time I want to file I-130 and I-485 based on my brothers citizenship.
Whether the status will change before sept 30 2010? Also if I leave US whether the application will be still valid and how much time it takes to get an approval for both?
Family 4th preference is retrogressed by a decade ( or two if you are from Philippines), so you may have to wait another 10 years to be eligible to file i-485.:confused:
dresses File:Lightmatter Golden gate
Whatever may be the outcome, it will be either better or lot better than current condition atleast in illegals case.
makeup Golden Gate Bridge
girlfriend The Golden Gate Bridge of the
I would like to know that can I apply for EAD extension for me and my wife since my I-140 application was denined last year. We have already appeal for decision on I-140 application to AAO office. I am intend to get my wife's EAD extended by year end.
Thanks for your time reading this thread.
Is your 485 also denied? Most of the times when ever 140 is denied then the underlying 485 also gets denied and if that is the case then you cannot apply or extend for EAD or AP until your appeal is pending with AAO. I may be wrong so consult an attorney.
BTW....did you consult the attorney? If yes, what did they tell you?
hairstyles Golden Gate Bridge
How about this...
After you applied your 485 and work for the same company for 180 days, also you got your EAD. .....
Can someone change the employer afterwords (after 180 days) without worrying about H1B visa renewal/transfer?
If so what are the requirements....common guru's give us some hopes....
- You may have issues with 140 approval (Just my opinion, I may be wrong)
- If you are considering H1 transfer, that may have issues as you may not have latest paycheck..
Thanks for the reply. Is I-140 very dependent on company's financial position? What if actually everything goes back on track and I get my pay and stuff?
Can you please elaborate your views about I-140 here?